Re: THAC 2023 is OVER!!!

I am getting really anxious looking at that long list of already finished entries mini/dizzy  I need to stop typing and get to work.

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

I have sent mine! I was really stressed it wouldn't load in the last 15 minutes, but it did luckily. Next time I will definitely give myself more time for editing!

Last edited by Hamrichonn (January 8, 2023 (05:42am))

THAC 2023 is OVER!!!

It is my honour to announce that we have not only exceeded the highest number of THAC entries ever but also beat the number of entries of BRAWL 2022!!! Guys, this is absolutely incredible and I cannot thank you all enough for making this possible and for keeping the vibe going non-stop! We have a total number of 151 entries. Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … HXT-0aTyO9

Last edited by William Osborne (January 8, 2023 (10:03am))

William Osborne wrote:

THAC 2023 is OVER!!!

It is my honour to announce that we have not only exceeded the highest number of THAC entries ever but also beat the number of entries of BRAWL 2022!!! Guys, this is absolutely incredible and I cannot thank you all enough for making this possible and for keeping the vibe going non-stop! A couple of entries are currently pending, so there may be 1 or 2 potential entries yet to be accepted, but the current number of entries is 151. Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … HXT-0aTyO9

Wow! That's so many! Now to go and watch them all mini/smile

objection! the playlist says differently, 152 entrees
oh dats a lot of entries

lightbulbs will be fully illegal and replaced by LEDs in the U.S.A some day

Yeah; there was one that got missed so it went up to 152.

Who's excited for Brickfilm day 2023 it's in 6 days!:D