Topic: Selling all my Lego!

Hi
My last post here was around 2014 I think!
I’m FunnyBoysFilms on YouTube. Not made a film in decades and my Lego has languished in storage.

Not sure what the rules are nowadays. Am I allowed to advertise/sell my old bricks here?
Am I allowed to post links to eBay?

Thanks for any help and advice.

Re: Selling all my Lego!

Welcome back, Si. I remember you well. You are allowed to post links to your LEGO for sale here; that's fine. However, I would advise that nowadays, the community activity is mostly located on the Bricks in Motion Discord chat, and you would get more eyes by posting links in the self-promotion channel in there. The link to access it is in the top navbar, or in the side panel on the main page of the forums.

Although I would still be interested, just in case I miss it on the Discord, can you still put the link here?

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Hi
Well I’ve sold almost £1400 worth of Lego! I have another set on eBay for £750!

But what I thought you guys might like and don’t hate me for saying this, are my mega bloks pieces that made a lot of set backgrounds for my films. Some Great Wall sections and temple structures and base plates. This set is on eBay for £20.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204248506632 … media=COPY

That's fine, of course. Those brick wall pieces are still well liked (they can be seen in Edbound's brickfilms), and I think the Dragons raised ground pieces are cool, too.