Re: THAC 2023 - Coming January

William Osborne wrote:
Puskov wrote:
KonBrixStudios wrote:

Oh yeah, one more thing, can someone please make a png out of the THAC 2023 logo because I tried to find ways to do it and they didn’t work. Plus, I even tried to go online and do it on some websites but it costs money. The reason why I would love a png of the logo itself is because I would like to edit that into my video.

The admins should provide a link to different images of the contest shortly

Apologies for the late response. I forgot to include this initially in the announcement post, but a Google Drive link with all the variations will be available in time for the contest. I'll post it here in the replies once it is ready but it will definitely be included in the theme announcement thread at the start of the contest

Hey, since I know you will be sending us the png for the THAC 2023 logo, will it be sent before the competition time or right when the competition happens?

Made an update to the original post by adding the google drive link with several versions of the logo

Oh thac is coming:cool:

Last edited by bricktube (January 7, 2023 (03:22am))

What is the theme because it hasn’t been posted anywhere yet. Also, will it be sent to us via email or on this website?

Never mind I found it

Um, Excuse me. When we finish our entries, who's email do we send the link to?
Thanks, Catnip

Catnip Productions2 wrote:

Um, Excuse me. When we finish our entries, who's email do we send the link to?
Thanks, Catnip

It is all explained in this post: https://bricksinmotion.com/forums/post/394722/#p394722 mini/smile

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

less gooo

MrBrix