Topic: Energy Troopers: Indiegogo Campaign

Hello. I'm running an indiegogo for a proof of concept anime short film!
Link to campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ener … x/936767#/

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_695/v1658719999/dptrjtee9nt8xhxk7n8y.png
A basic synopsis of the project is: "The Energy Troopers, a team of young adult superheroes must come together to defeat Scarlett Delacroix and her fellow acolytes from obtaining a great power that could end all life on earth."

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_695/v1658720028/xyilbf9yj2ejwpimfspn.png

I wrote a feature film treatment as I envisioned this as a feature, but I'm looking for funding of a Proof of Concept short. Making a short film is a way for to tackle the story creatively in a different format while showcasing the potential of what could be. The script for the short had been written, showcasing the main 6 characters, the tone of humor and action, with great performances from the cast. Concepts have been designed, the script has been storyboarded, and an animatic has been created. Funding is strictly for the animators and the film festival run.

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_695/v1664489119/twywfhmyu5sp00ldwn1m.png

Perks include:
Special Thanks Credit
Advance digital copy of the short film
Director's commentary
Storyboards/Animatics
Concept Art
BTS documentary highlighting actor recording sessions
Exclusive poster designs/computer wallpaper
Soundtrack
Producer credit

Campaign ends:
December 1st, 2022

Last edited by funmiproductions (October 27, 2022 (02:53pm))

Re: Energy Troopers: Indiegogo Campaign

hello there, I m wondering if any one has any experience with using wires instead of sticky tack for out of socket animation
I've been wanting to try it out mini/smile

lightbulbs will be fully illegal and replaced by LEDs in the U.S.A some day

Legolightbulb wrote:

hello there, I m wondering if any one has any experience with using wires instead of sticky tack for out of socket animation

I don't have any, I have never thought of the idea, but it is really interesting! mini/delirium  Sticky tack is often hard to hide for the generally large ish amount you need to keep it in place for movements. I think wires would be a great idea. Maybe you could pass them through the torso and attach it to the arm part that keep the arms in the figure?  mini/smile

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

Hamrichonn wrote:
Legolightbulb wrote:

I don't have any, I have never thought of the idea, but it is really interesting! mini/delirium  Sticky tack is often hard to hide for the generally large ish amount you need to keep it in place for movements. I think wires would be a great idea. Maybe you could pass them through the torso and attach it to the arm part that keep the arms in the figure?  mini/smile

Oh ok because I saw someone using it (don’t remember who tho) but I can’t find a good wire that is strong enough to keep the arms in place but flexible enough to be easy to move and not break my arm like my first attempt did

Legolightbulb wrote:
Hamrichonn wrote:
Legolightbulb wrote:

Oh ok because I saw someone using it (don’t remember who tho) but I can’t find a good wire that is strong enough to keep the arms in place but flexible enough to be easy to move and not break my arm like my first attempt did

This is not the place to talk about this guys. Talking about animation and techniques should go in the Production section of the forums. It is a pretty interesting question, though.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Puskov wrote:
Legolightbulb wrote:
Hamrichonn wrote:

This is not the place to talk about this guys. Talking about animation and techniques should go in the Production section of the forums. It is a pretty interesting question, though.

ok sorry

Legolightbulb wrote:

ok sorry

You could start a new topic there! Because this question is really interesting! mini/smile

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

Hamrichonn wrote:
Legolightbulb wrote:

ok sorry

You could start a new topic there! Because this question is really interesting! mini/smile

I did mini/smile