Topic: BRAWL 2022 RESULTS!

https://i.imgur.com/mpcNV4n.png

It is here. The BRAWL 2022 RESULTS.

I cannot begin to thank everyone who participated and entered in BRAWL this year. There was a monumental 132 entries! For context, that beats the BRAWL record by a mile, and the THAC record! It’s seriously incredible, so thank you so much.
You can watch all the entries here: here.

The judges for BRAWL 2022 were:
Chris W.
Blandeer
BlueBrick
Corey Pine Studios
Legostudio01

The judging process worked as follows, each judge watched every film. After watching, each judge ranked their personal top 25 films. Each of the judge's lists were then run through a system that utilizes instant run-off voting to create a top fifteen reflective of all the judges. The judges then adjusted the top 20 list as a group until they were satisfied with the outcome.
Judges considered the following when watching the films: originality, production value (animation, set design, cinematography, sound, etc.), story, and creative interpretation of the theme. While the parts of the film were considered, the most important quality the judges looked for is how the film works as a whole.

Prizes
The LEGO Ambassador Network was once again gracious enough to supply the prizes, and they’re some big ones!

Creator Pirate Ship, World Globe, and Daily Bugle:

https://i.imgur.com/8jOuXfm.png

First place gets first pick, second place gets second pick, and third place gets the prize that’s left.

RESULTS:
1st Place: Endless - BrickTavernFilms
2nd Place: Vibrant    - Chaizin
3rd Place: Game of Telephone - Formal Lens
4th Place: Can Dogs Wear Pants? - ziltrag
5th Place: REBIRTH - Bricks & Pieces, Darth Levee, AJF Studios, JaredVBFilms, Dragon Brick Studios
6th Place: Out to Lunch - Penta
7th Place: The LEGO Backrooms - Pipe Dreams - Twisted Bricks
8th Place: Gluttony - AngryCatBrickfilms
9th Place: Time for Pie - William Osborne
10th Place: Jugu - Joshua Nelson & 2x4 Productions
11th Place: The Paradisa Far Ahead - Stanley Q-Brick
12th Place: Birds From a Lunchroom Window - Sully
13th Place: Echoes of a Hundrum Existence - AeroNomad
14th Place: More Like A Cereal Killer - Nurtnaut
15th Place: The Eternal Soldier - Adventures Ensue
16th Place: Sherlock Holmes and the Curator's Case - Star Brick Studios
17th Place: Captain Stewart and the Gonkers: the Genies Curse  - toad productions
18th Place: A Fellow and His Gunpowder - Crested Screamer Studios
19th Place: Coffee gave me my big break - Robukka
20th Place: AGAIN - Corbanzo Films

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you all for entering, this was an absolutely incredible year, both in number and quality of entries. I look forward to what BRAWL 2023 has in store.

Re: BRAWL 2022 RESULTS!

Yes

Woo

Nice

Yes woo nice!!!

Heck yeah, what a year, congrats all!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Congrats to everyone!

Yes. Woo. Nice

It's incredible to see what all the participants have been able to produce in only one week. Great job everyone!
Congrats to the winners, but also to the organizers and judges for their efficiency! mini/smile

Yoo, nice one! Congrats to the top 20 and of course thanks to the judges. Here's to an even more crazily big BRAWL next year!