Re: BRAWL 2022 IS OVER!

Here is the playlist! The final count is 132 accepted entries (some are on Google Drive or Vimeo). This beats not only the previous BRAWL record, but also the THAC record. Amazing work, everyone!

What a playlist!
Congrats to all who completed a film and entered; that's a feat in and of itself!
And best of luck to all in the contest!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Stupid question from someone who has entered this competition four times now, but we are now allowed to make our videos public, right? I'm always anxious I'll do it too soon.

EDIT: This stupid, tired idiot forgot that he asked the same question back in 2019. Ignore me.

Last edited by Fruitcake Fanatic (July 17, 2022 (05:06am))

JAJ Productions/Fruitcake Films
YouTube Vimeo Website

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding' - Proverbs 3:5

How do you see the winners, I'm new here?

The winners have not been decided yet; the judging will take a couple of weeks.

Mr. Brick Archaeologist wrote:

How do you see the winners, I'm new here?

You see the winners by travelling to Ireland and putting a gun to sillypenta's head, and telling him to make your entry win. Then the rest of The Council will condemn you to death, but it's worth it, because "Theres no original brickfilms anymore, brickfilming is dying!" so what's the point in living.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

I don’t see my vid in the playlist

The BRAWL 2022 RESULTS are coming soon! This upcoming Saturday, July 30th at 12:30 Eastern Time. There will be a Livestream on the Bricks in Motion YouTube, and you can be a part of it by joining the voice call over on the Bricks in Motion Discord! Note: please be respectful and courteous in the call, and moderators will not hesitate to kick people from the call or chat if you are disruptive.

Tuned in for the stream, what a Yes Woo Nice one it was

Last edited by Puskov (August 9, 2022 (10:55am))

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

My personal favorite was Ziltrag's but congrats to all the placers!

Last edited by Puskov (August 9, 2022 (10:50am))