Topic: BRAWL 2022

Making a film for BRAWL 2022? Post updates here!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: BRAWL 2022

Alright, so I have my idea, the script is done, as well as a little of the voices, the first set is built and in the middle of being animated, most of the characters I've built and have (except one or two and a monster someone's bringing Wednesday). It's progressing decently, although there's a ton of shots and sets to be built. Here's the first piece of animation, tell me what you guys think? I'm decently happy with it, I don't like the lighting switch, but the animation's ok. Any feedback/criticisms? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfnyxhdOnJc

Last edited by Puskov (July 11, 2022 (09:43am))

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Puskov wrote:

Here's the first piece of animation, tell me what you guys think? I'm decently happy with it, I don't like the lighting switch, but the animation's ok. Any feedback/criticisms? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfnyxhdOnJc

I think there is a little too much camera shake but nice shot!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

So I have my script completed, my sets are built except one because I need a baseplate that's in use, my characters are made, my shots are planned, and today I'm going to get VOs and hopefully start animating.

Animation in finally complete! Time to clean up. mini/eek

Editing now, we'll see how it goes...

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Exporting... mini/shifty

Uploading....

My software wasn't working so all I accomplished this week is getting dragonframe

Helix Bricks Productions wrote:

My software wasn't working so all I accomplished this week is getting dragonframe

Congrats!

Awesome week! Watch the result of my labor here: https://bricksinmotion.com/films/view/11713/

2x4 studios wrote:

Awesome week! Watch the result of my labor here: https://bricksinmotion.com/films/view/11713/

nice and really well made! where do you get music by the way

Puskov wrote:

Congrats!

yeah I'm hoping to start brickfilming a lot more now that I've got it

I also saw yours puskov, I really loved the story, and the lighting was sweet.

where do you get music by the way

I use Uppbeat. It's a fremium platform by the creators of Music Vine.

Thanks! I just remembered you told me that before and I forgot.:lol: