Re: BRAWL 2022

Less go

mini/sunnies

YEAH, this will be my first Brawl event I will be participating in

Fruitcake Fanatic wrote:

Might not be able to enter this year, 'cause life's busy, but best of luck to everyone else. Can't wait to see this year's playlist!

Oh, shoot Fruity, well hope to see you next year
(And who cares about life when it’s BRAWL?!)

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Yo, I'm so pumped for BRAWL 2022! This'll be my first time competing in any sort of stop-motion contest, so that makes me sort of nervous. Good luck to all! mini/smile

Avian brickfilmer. Aspiring game developer. Oh, and also Mexican.

perhaps i will, mr. wynn, perhaps i will……..

LASF wrote:

perhaps i will, mr. wynn, perhaps i will……..

I look forward to your entry, Mr. AndStickFigs mini/sunnies

Very nice.

TOMORROW NIGHT IS THE START OF BRAWL 2022! There will be a LIVE premiere on the Bricks in Motion YouTube channel (subscribe if you haven't) with the announcement of the theme and mod elements, at 7PM Eastern Time (EDT)! We'll be hanging out in the General Voice Chat on the Bricks in Motion Discord as we get this party started!

Let's break the record!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Where can we find the brawl 2022 logo?

TN Studios wrote:

Where can we find the brawl 2022 logo?

Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing

I found the link in the contest start topic in the forums https://bricksinmotion.com/forums/topic … tarts-now/

Last edited by Robukka (July 13, 2022 (07:42am))

Thanks!

Hey, a question just occured to me: If I have a brick-built animated title, that isn't technically part of the film, (like, doesn't take place in the setting, no characters, doesn't add to the plot), does it count towards the minute minimum? Does it have to have a mod, or count as part of my 15-second leeway, or does it just not count?