Topic: Batman The Mad Chase - Production Log

Hello everyone!

I am actually making a LEGO Batman brickfilm. The Dark Knight of Gotham faces Bane, his henchmen and the Joker who kidnapped the Commissioner Gordon and his daughter Barbara.
https://www.brick-a-brack.com/fichiers/uploads/documents/44/f32fd146-vignette-batmadch-21.jpg

Actually, the filming is made at 61%. So I share with you some shots to this Youtube links:

Re: Batman The Mad Chase - Production Log

Looks absolutely fantastic, can’t wait, the lighting is flawless!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Puskov wrote:

Looks absolutely fantastic, can’t wait, the lighting is flawless!

Just be a little patient, if all is right by shooting, I think it will be released in March, just like the same time the new Batman movie mini/wink

Nice timing, good luck!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

The lighting and cinematography are on point! Can't wait to see this develop.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

The lighting and cinematography are on point! Can't wait to see this develop.

Thanks, just be a little patient, I will try to release it in March mini/wink

The trailer of this project is coming... for next week! Stay tuned
https://zupimages.net/up/22/08/7lhv.png

Woo hoo!

For the realese of The Batman in theaters, here is the trailer of my upcoming brickfilm

Last edited by Redbrickstudio (March 2, 2022 (10:16am))

Looking awesome!

Man, that's great, I love the lighting and the set design!

The trailer looks really well made! Obviously a big stand out in it is the multitude of lights within the vehicles and sets.  One small criticism I might have is that the animation feels a little too "smooth", the sudden movements could be a little less gradual. However, this is simply a small piece of advice, and is outweighed by the quality of the rest of the production. There's obviously not much I can say about the plot so fare, due to my currently limited knowledge. However, it seems to have an exciting premise and a classic protagonist. The release of the trailer was certainly well timed, are you planning to have any connections between the recent release and your upcoming film? As to the character design, the Batman head looks a little wierd, especially with the eyeholes, but the stubble looks nice, and unusual for a Batman figure. It's also a slightly odd thing when skin tone heads are used in the same brickfilm (or MOC build for that matter) as the classic yellow heads. Many talented brickfilmers do this, and I actually experimented with that once, to see just how different they were. But unfortunately, although it's not a big deal, it does take the viewer out of the film a little bit. However, I do want to say that I love how succesfully you mixed different years of the theme together for your figures. It fits into its own style that matches while retaining all the feel of the official theme. The paper masks for the clown henchmen were also really well done, the apparent rawness and the crudity of the design adds to the creepiness of the goons. They're outfits are fairly standard, unlike most of the excellent stand-out details in this upcoming release. Its looking really promising, and I personally am very excited! God bless and brickfilm on,

Puskov

What you've shown so far is very well animated, and the lighting is absolutely excellent. I assume you're using LED lighting kits? They've made for a great standout style here! Just a couple nitpicks from the trailer:

• The Joker's animation at 0:06 doesn't match the intensity of his laughter IMO. With that kind of laugh I would expect a more intense physical reaction.

• The muzzle flash at 0:15 appears to be lit or brightened, but has no visible reflection on the vehicle or character. Because of how dark the set is, this stands out as a little strange.

Again, this looks really good. I look forward to the complete film. Good luck in the final stretch!

Well, sorry to answer a little late but this project is already finished and I made a little Behind the scenes video: