Topic: Voice actor needed for an army general character.

Edit: CLOSED. An actor has been secured.

Hello all.
I need a voice actor for an army general in my upcoming adventure film, "Winston Picketer and The Cursed Trove."
Information and requirements:
The general only appears in two scenes, but is the main character in the prologue scene, and has a good amount of lines in that scene.
He is a gruff and hardcore, with a harsh gravelly voice. He 's American and male.

Audition lines: "If that maniac shows up again, open fire! He can't deflect all of our bullets."
"...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy- well maybe I would."

If your interested PM me, and send me your audition lines!

Last edited by Buffalo Brickfilms (Aidan (June 3, 2022 (07:28am))

"The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."
-G.K. Chesterton

Re: Voice actor needed for an army general character.

Hey there!, Buffalo BrickFilms! I am BRICKFILMZZ THEATER. And I May help you for your ARMY's Voice. mini/smile mini/smile

Hey everyone!, This is BRICKFILMZZ THEATER! And I love making brickfilms. So this is my bricks in motion account! If you like you can check out my  YouTube! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ih2t … WuF97pUQtQ   mini/smile

Hey everyone! I want A voice Actor for my upcoming Action, Adventure short film: THE WILD ENCOUNTER.
So can anyone help me for a Voice of the SUPER VILLAIN Of the film. He has only a few roles on the end of the scenes,
So If any one can help me, Please Reply;)

Hey everyone!, This is BRICKFILMZZ THEATER! And I love making brickfilms. So this is my bricks in motion account! If you like you can check out my  YouTube! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ih2t … WuF97pUQtQ   mini/smile

Heya, Brixie here.
I sent you a private message about the audition, if it is still open of course!

Billions of blue blistering bricks!

Hey Brixie! The part already has been filled- I probably should have posted that that is the case on this thread. My bad. Thanks for offering though! mini/smile

"The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."
-G.K. Chesterton