Re: Ban the Above User Game

banned for doing a sport where you just slide down a huge hill at terrifying speed.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Banned for not participating in any sports

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Brickfilming is a terrifying and death-defying sport for heroes.
Also, I do plenty of sports, including skiing.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Puskov wrote:

Brickfilming is a terrifying and death-defying sport for heroes.

banned for saying something so true

Ban Helix Bricks Productions for thinking that post BRAWL descends into madness, not despair. (THAC's coming!)

ban puskov for despairing about thac right after brawl because he already hasn't finished

ban Helix Bricks Productions for absolutely toasting me with a roast. There's always next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban for using that many exclamations

: D

Bannned Just Films for Just telling someone else to ban, not actually banning.

Ban Puskov for using my user name in a really clever pun

: D

banning for using too few exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned for not having the username Puskov the Second.

Banned for complicated, nit-picky reasons that I couldn't possibly communicate with mere letters.

Tégy meg egy gyors szívességet és masszírozd meg a lábam. fizetek öt dollárt.

Banned for not being named Puskov the third.

Banned for not having the username of "Young Puskov, Humble Squire Of  Lord Sir Zraderhold, First Commander to Our Glorious Lord and King Over All the Realm.

Banned for making me really really want to change my username now....

Banned for making me feel a swell of pride in the user-name modifying area of my heart.

Banned for using the term swell of pride instead of surge of pride, and for not also feeling a surge of pride in the getting-banned are of your heart.

Banned for not telling me about your recent joining of the P.E.P.F.B.I.M. (Poetic Expression Policing Force of Bricks In Motion).

banned for using the P.E.P.F.B.I.M. (which I hereby official found with a swell of pride in my heart) for a reason so petty as to ban "Young Puskov, Humble Squire Of  Lord Sir Helix Bricks, First Commander to Our Glorious Lord and King Over All the Realm." and also for invoking a punishment where the next three bans must rhyme with each other.