Topic: Frame Averaging in DRAGONFRAME 5

I recently upgraded to DRAGONFRAME 5 and I was wondering how can I enable frame averaging I’ve looked it up and can’t find anything.
Thanks

Re: Frame Averaging in DRAGONFRAME 5

Dragonframe is strictly designed as a frame capture programing. That would be something you would do in post processing in a video editor although I would advice against doing it because it makes the animation smeary and it will look better not doing it.

Thanks for the help! mini/wink however on Dragonframe’s website they do include that they support and have frame averaging from 2 to 60 frames.

Last edited by JL Films (January 10, 2022 (07:31am))

Good. News! After consulting the Dragonframe Support team I have concluded that frame averaging is only available for webcams mini/smile Which makes since because a DLSR’s hi-res images don’t have very much grain of noise at all

Oh I get what you are talking about now. Ignore my previous comment it was about something different. Yeah you wouldn't need that for a DSLR because the frame averaging is basically built into how you take a photo with the shutter speed. Where as with a webcam you are basically just taking a snapshot of a video feed so averaging would be useful.

Yea, thanks a lot for your help! What kind of Camera do you use? mini/smile

Nice. Like aquamorph, I thought you were talking about something else.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Thanks! God Bless!

mini/smile