Re: THAC 2022 - Coming January 8 - 9

Happy New Year, one and all! THAC is but one week away and I have 2 exciting announcements!

First of all, during THAC, me and Penta will be hosting the first-ever live episode of the World of Brickfilms Podcast! We will be checking in with various entrants on their progress, and talking about their favourite THAC entries! And secondly, we have an additional member to the judging team! As he won't be able to partake this year, Chris W. will be joining us. Once again, I want to express how honoured I am to be judging this year and I can't wait to see all your entries!

Looking forward to participate to this thing!

Cordially,

Liam David

Awesome! I’ll definitely try to tune in to that, should provide some extra motivation. How will you interact with people though, and where will the podcast be released? And after, will it also be released to the standard podcast platforms?

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Nice. Never done a Thac before. Did a Brawl once. When I finished it I realized that I had to be a BiM member to enter, and I was not thirteen at the time so I couldn't. But I told Chris W. and the BiM team was kind and let me enter anyway since I had spent the whole week making it. Thanks again BiM team.

Super excited to Thac it up, now that I can have a legit entry. Can't wait.

Tégy meg egy gyors szívességet és masszírozd meg a lábam. fizetek öt dollárt.

Which entry was yours? Sorry to say I don't remember off the top of my head.

Oh, mine was Wally's Carrot. It was a about a guy who was into carrot gardening, and one day discovered a magical carrot. He showed up late to work a few times, and his boss was mad, on the verge of firing him. He starts to have better luck at work after he discovers that the carrot is magic, and thinks it is bringing him good luck. Rival company tries and fails to steal carrot. Carrot starts to rot, and he tries to "preserve" it, as he tried to "preserve" his job, (preserve being the word of the week). Turns out that it was just a regular carrot that his child genius neighbor had installed a remote control device in. Kind of a random plot. If you still don't remember, no worries, you go through a lot of films. 

Unfortunately the YouTube channel that it was on got deleted because of this mixup with Gmail, so there's no way to watch it.

Ah yeah, I remember that one now. mini/smile Hope you can enter THAC!

Hopefully. I don't see I wouldn't be able to now, but you never know.

can't wait!

Very excited for this, cause we all know contests when you have to complete it under a certain time frame is always gonna be fun. And this would be my first THAC ever if I do decide to join. Just one question, what's the email I would send the unlisted video to? I checked the Bricks In Motion YouTube channel and I couldn't find a email linked. Other than that, yep I'm nervous but excited at the same time lol mini/sunnies

SpiderSamYT wrote:

Very excited for this, cause we all know contests when you have to complete it under a certain time frame is always gonna be fun. And this would be my first THAC ever if I do decide to join. Just one question, what's the email I would send the unlisted video to? I checked the Bricks In Motion YouTube channel and I couldn't find a email linked. Other than that, yep I'm nervous but excited at the same time lol mini/sunnies

It will be listed on the THAC STARTS NOW page tomorrow.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

We will be participating in THAC. My brothers and I are Very excited and can't wait.

Less than 12 hours! Can't wait!:)

Check out our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVza3 … A/featured

One hour remaining! mini/mrgreen

Only a half hour REMAINING!

Check out our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVza3 … A/featured

about five minutes!

1 MINUTE!

Yesterday's THAC was incredible! I submitted mine. Good luck every one! mini/smile

Check  out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ih2t … WuF97pUQtQ

Hey everyone!, This is BRICKFILMZZ THEATER! And I love making brickfilms. So this is my bricks in motion account! If you like you can check out my  YouTube! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ih2t … WuF97pUQtQ   mini/smile