Re: Café Corner

I got aT6 around Easter. Would have gotten T7 if it worked with my software. I think the T7 works with dragonframe and one of the paid versions of animashooter.

My friend BlockHead has a Nikon D3400 with a micro hdmi port, and he has Windows 10, but he can't find a animation program for free that works for it. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Catholic, BRAWL Cultist, Purist, Forum Reviver, and, oh yeah, brickfilmer.

Dragonframe is the only one I know that works with it. Free software usually only supports webcams.

Darn it. Also, I'm almost done my Princess Storm fan film, hope it isn't too bad!

This might seem a bit egocentric... but does anyone remember me? mini/lol

I seem to be on a random nostalgia trip, so I thought I'd pop in a nose around a bit. Heck, I might even try my hand at some animation again. (Who knows!?)

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Yes. I remember you.

Welcome back!
Perfect time to return, there's a lot of fresh BRAWL entries to watch through.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Yes. I remember you.

Welcome back!
Perfect time to return, there's a lot of fresh BRAWL entries to watch through.

Sweet! I'll have to dig through some of them. (If you get a Discord DM asking for user verification tonight, that would be me.)

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

I know you! I remember watching your Mad Scientist film back in the day. Glad to see you back. Good luck to you!

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Man, your Expanse film is good! Hope you make another film!

I don't remember if we ever personally interacted, but I do remember seeing your avatar on some older topics! Welcome back, RedBrick1!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Hi all! Quick question, it might just be my webcam or program, but while I was animating for the Summer Contest, I had a shot that I really liked, with a warm and forestry feel, but when I moved the figure, the lighting changed drastically to much cooler. But it wasn’t really the lighting almost, just the feel. I kind of looks like a filter was put on it. I checked everything about the manual settings, studio setup, and reflective/shadowy movements or objects, but it stayed the same. I closed my computer, but then a while later when I opened it back up, the lighting had gone back to what it was originally. So, I took the picture, but then when I tried to move it, the same thing happened. This hasn’t happened for all the other previous shots I’ve animated. I use Boats Animator and a Logitech C920 webcam. Any ideas? Thanks!

@Puskov I used that camera and I think I had to download an app by Logitech which I could then use to turn off automatic white balance which was changing the color tone of the images each time I moved anything on set

Is this the Logitech software: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025141614

Does anybody know how to make a recording sound like a stormtrooper, or of any programs that would help? Thanks!

I recall watching a Fancy Pants tutorial once that showed how to put a filter on your voice in the program audacity to make it sound like you're wearing a helmet. I think the video was called "Voice Acting and Audacity" or something like that.

Fancypants was such a beautiful boy who made beautiful bilms.
There are a lot of tutorials showing how to create the "helmet effect".
Here is the one aforementioned

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

what is this thread about? Starts with "you know the rules..." Not exactly. Just curios.

Tégy meg egy gyors szívességet és masszírozd meg a lábam. fizetek öt dollárt.

Zraderhold wrote:

what is this thread about?

you can talk about anything here (as long as your conversation follows the rules)

---------------------probably dead---------------------
https://i.imgur.com/4yAZqaf.png
----------------------------------------------------------
"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b | Vimeo

Alright. Thanks.

Tégy meg egy gyors szívességet és masszírozd meg a lábam. fizetek öt dollárt.