Topic: Christmas Brickfilms 2021 - The 5th Annual Christmas Collaboration!

https://i.imgur.com/xBEC2xP.png

Ho ho ho mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol , 'tis that time of the year again... Welcome, one and all, to Christmas Brickfilms 2021!

Each year since the dawn of time (2017), various brickfilmers get together and produce a series of loosely related videos together under a common Christmas theme. Zac Legomania and I (J, from JO Co) have the honour of hosting this time around, with the aid of many a talented brickfilmer.

This year's collab is all about Christmas movies, be it as evident as Elf, or as tenuous as Rambo. Up to and over Christmas, we've built up quite the festive treat, so catch all the videos in This Handy Playlist!
https://i.imgur.com/ryRSyBI.png

Thanks so much to everyone who took part! I hope you all had a great Christmas, see you in 2022!

Last edited by JOCo (December 29, 2021 (02:11pm))

Re: Christmas Brickfilms 2021 - The 5th Annual Christmas Collaboration!

That's awesome, I was wondering when we'd see this, but how was the collaboration made available, because I was hoping to do it this year.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Puskov wrote:

That's awesome, I was wondering when we'd see this, but how was the collaboration made available, because I was hoping to do it this year.

Sorry about that. We kinda gathered people fairly passively this year based on them asking about it or already being on the Discord server. There's technically still time if you're crazy enough to pull something off by Friday, but I do think we should go back to promoting sign ups properly in the future.

I might be able to do something by then...

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.