Topic: Propping up greenscreen (frame)

I'm looking for a low-budget solution. I've got a roll of green paper as a greenscreen (for now) and looking for a way to create a temporary frame or similar to support it, noting that it's normally rolled up so is prone to roll up if not properly held in place. Suggestions? Space is a limitation so needs to be something that can be deconstructed after.

Thanks
https://imgur.com/a/aVXNv0R
Sorry about clutter in pic

Re: Propping up greenscreen (frame)

You could clip it onto something so it stays up. I also have a hard time getting by backgrounds and green screens to stay but I just lean it or sticky tack it to something behind the set like a box. The best way to do it is with a cheap c-stand which are for holding lights but you can then clamp it onto the paper or whatever.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

You could clip it onto something so it stays up. I also have a hard time getting by backgrounds and green screens to stay but I just lean it or sticky tack it to something behind the set like a box. The best way to do it is with a cheap c-stand which are for holding lights but you can then clamp it onto the paper or whatever.

Thanks. I will be getting a proper greenscreen for Christmas (actually delivered in advance but will wait for 25th) so intend to use that and hopefully will have more success. I'm concerned that I've been getting very rough edits with greenscreen though, leaving in areas of green and removing characters' faces mini/sad

What software do you edit with?

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb