Topic: BiM site navigation bar issue - Fixed

The navigation bar when you're on the forums isn't working properly.
When you're at the top of the page you see this:

Warning: BiM_forum_sidebar(): Node no longer exists in /var/www/html/inc/bim-forum-sidebar.php on line 17

Warning: BiM_forum_sidebar(): Node no longer exists in /var/www/html/inc/bim-forum-sidebar.php on line 17

And then the navigation bar under that message.

But when you aren't at the top The navigation bar is floating about an inch from the top over whatever you're looking at.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/lEtREmE

Hope it gets fixed!

Last edited by Owen Garcia (August 20, 2021 (06:03am))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: BiM site navigation bar issue - Fixed

I got that problem too, but only when I’m on a computer. With the phone, it works just fine.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

The error message at the top was the result of me forgetting to add a thumbnail to the blog post for the latest Brickfilms of the Month, but I’ve now fixed that, thanks for bringing that up.

As for the ads throughout the forums and in posts, it’s been brought up to staff. Sorry if issues come up that are not resolved quickly; we are still waiting for site domain assets to be transferred.

Alright, thanks!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.