Re: Summer Contest - MANIFEST (IS OVVERRRR)

Sounds like it to me; yes.

Sweet, thank you!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

So what happens if you win and you already have DF?

YouTube | Brick-a-Brack | Vimeo

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Bros with da Legos wrote:

So what happens if you win and you already have DF?

It's a prize pool so you can pick one of the other prizes if you aren't interested in it.

How many people have entered so far?

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

I'm still working. I hope I'll make it.

Me too mini/twitch

Usually the contest page has a list of people so far who have entered, for me at least it was good for motivation. Or has no one entered so far?

Quick lil announcement just for people who haven't seen yet, the DEADLINE FOR MANiFEST has been EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 4TH at 11:59pm EDT

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/443107006010753034/878412489921015838/MANIFEST_NEWDEADLINE.gif

WOOO! AYOOOOOOO! Now get some extra sleep and lemme SEE WHAT YOU GOT!

Also, updated the post with  current entrants so far mini/wink

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:

the DEADLINE FOR MANiFEST has been EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 4TH at 11:59pm EDT

YES!!!
Mine's going to be short but I'll probably get it done now.

All right! You just made my day, sir!

I've been rushing to try to get this done before my semester starts (it's nearly 4am), but this extended deadline is a lovely start-of-semester gift! So excited to be able to get more of it done. Hopefully my first week of classes is light on homework, hah

Youtube Twitter

Dang it! Wish i could have made it, there are so many good entries this year!

Even though I didn't make it in time, 100% of the filming was completed during the contest period, and I have a lot of experimental techniques in my film, so I'd really appreciate some feedback on it and the techniques still! Thanks!