Re: Café Corner

Today is my BiM-aversary.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Congrats, 2x4 studios!  That's awesome!

OneDouglas wrote:

Congrats, 2x4 studios!  That's awesome!

Thanks! I'm glad to be a part of such an awesome community!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Congratulations 2x4! Honestly it feels like you've been here a lot longer, but maybe it's just because 2020 dragged on lol

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Congratulations 2x4! Honestly it feels like you've been here a lot longer, but maybe it's just because 2020 dragged on lol

mini/lol
It feels longer to me too!
I'm glad to be a part of such a great community!

Pray for my father.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

I'll be praying.

I will be praying too.

Does anyone know what happened to the Easter contest? We had THAC, then SHAC was cancelled, BRAWL is coming up, but where is the Easter contest?

I have no idea, I was really mad because just before the date where the contest usually happens, I made a big bricklink order of Easter-themed parts. Pritchard hosted it last year, and I did hear he hasn’t been active for a while, except he recently got on the ban game. So yeah, I liked that contest, and maybe it’ll happen next year.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

The Easter contest has gone through hiatuses before and that's probably what's happening this year.

I'm glad you enjoyed EASTER!

I've not been active lately, and it seems it just didn't happen this year. EASTER comes and goes, so maybe it'll be back next year!

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I've not been active lately, and it seems it just didn't happen this year. EASTER comes and goes, so maybe it'll be back next year!

Ok. It was weird though because we were told SHAC wasn't happening. I was looking forward to entering both. Do you think we'll get a summer contest? BRAWL is later than usual this year.

2x4 studios wrote:
Pritchard Studios wrote:

Ok. It was weird though because we were told SHAC wasn't happening. I was looking forward to entering both. Do you think we'll get a summer contest? BRAWL is later than usual this year.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to have an EASTER contest this year, it just didn't work out for any of the potential hosts. However! We will have Summer contest. Stay tuned for the announcement. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Puskov wrote:

I have no idea, I was really mad

Just to be clear, I’m not actually mad at anyone, I was just confused, but it makes sense that it didn’t happen. But hey, if you ever need someone, it would be a blast to host!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

rioforce wrote:

We will have Summer contest. Stay tuned for the announcement. mini/wink

Awesome! Maybe if it fits the theme I can finish The Story of Scout and submit it.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to have an EASTER contest this year, it just didn't work out for any of the potential hosts. However! We will have Summer contest. Stay tuned for the announcement. mini/wink

Can't wait for the summer contest! I'll probably enter.

Hey this topic is still alive and kicking! Cool!

So... what's new with y'all? Getting my second Covid shot this weekend (the vaccine, not the virus itself). Pretty excited for that!

It's just been two weeks since my 2nd. Glad to hear your getting yours!

I just bought a Canon EOS Rebel T7 for photography. Do any of you guys animate and do photo/videography with a dslr?