Topic: Your Favourite LEGO Set

Hi, all!

As a way of getting to know some of you better, I have a question. If you could only ever have one LEGO set, but you could choose any LEGO set in the world, which would it be? For me, this is a hard decision, as there is no single set which would tick every box for me, but I think I would go with The Death Star, as I am a huge fan of Star Wars, so it would be a good one to use for animations. However, I, unfortunately, do not have the pleasure of currently owning it.

I would be very interested to see what everybody chooses mini/wink

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Re: Your Favourite LEGO Set

Probably 10255 Assembly Square   (which I do not currently own) as it has a great variety of bricks, minifigures, and accessories, so it would be the best fit for animation.

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B-S9Gk-8REITRVJVQXVwZkdBRk0
“But the enterprise in which I’m about to embark on is fraught with imminent peril.”

My favourite LEGO set is The Kwik-E-Mart 71016. It has a lot of great pieces and good minifigures and the overall set looks awesome in my opinion. I've used it in a few of my films.

70617 Temple of the ultimate ultimate weapon, great minifigures, fun build and cool functions.

Set 76178: Daily Bugle, It's an amazing set, with spectacular minifigures, and a fun interior build. I still can't believe LEGO remade the "Spider-Man sitting at his desk" meme in the set.

"Don't Regret Your Past, Learn From It. Regrets Just Make A Person Weaker".