Topic: lighting

i need ideas to help improve lighting

Re: lighting

Onewiththestud wrote:

A good lighting trick that I use a lot would be to have a dark set and then the light shining through the window. (It is also pretty easy to do.)

BRICKABASH wrote:
Onewiththestud wrote:

A good lighting trick that I use a lot would be to have a dark set and then the light shining through the window. (It is also pretty easy to do.)

thanks for the tip i will try this in my next progect

Look up the 3 point lighting system. It's a basic lighting setup that a lot of people use. It's mainly to make even lighting on sets, but it can be adapted for a lot of things. I'd recommend you having at least 2 lamps at all time for good lighting.

You should also check out some behind the scenes pictures of lighting setups. I have some on my flickr that you can look at, and I know there's a lot more behind the scenes content from other creators to watch too. Just take note of where light is coming from, what color it is, and how bright it is. Watch how the reflections and shadows work. Notice what mood all these things create and you should have an understanding of lighting.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

thanks

rioforce wrote:

Look up the 3 point lighting system. It's a basic lighting setup that a lot of people use. It's mainly to make even lighting on sets, but it can be adapted for a lot of things. I'd recommend you having at least 2 lamps at all time for good lighting.

You should also check out some behind the scenes pictures of lighting setups. I have some on my flickr that you can look at, and I know there's a lot more behind the scenes content from other creators to watch too. Just take note of where light is coming from, what color it is, and how bright it is. Watch how the reflections and shadows work. Notice what mood all these things create and you should have an understanding of lighting.