Re: THAC XVIII is OVER!

good luck to everyone entering THAC! I hope you are able to finish your films on time! mini/smile

Ugh Rats! Just missed it, till next year!

I am loving all who contributed there films to this contest!
Well. done!

Hennison Animations

Nice job everyone! My first Thac is in the bag. (I doubt I will win) but just wondering when the results will be out. Thanks!

The results should be out by the last weekend of January or first weekend of February. The judges and I are currently going through all the entries. It's a tough year for judging, there's so many great entries!

Willow Tree wrote:

The results should be out by the last weekend of January or first weekend of February. The judges and I are currently going through all the entries. It's a tough year for judging, there's so many great entries!

Awesome! Thank you Willow for such a great contest, and thank you judges for, well, judging!
We appreciate all of you guys!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Willow Tree wrote:

Awesome!  Can't wait!! mini/bigsmile

The THAC XVIII results will be announced this Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 at 4:00 pm EST. Due to the number of entries this year, we ranked and will be announcing the top 15 winners of the contest.

The results will be announced live in the #thac-discussion channel on the Bricks in Motion Discord server. An announcement  following the live results will be posted in the Contests & Festivals forum.

Thank you for another great year of THAC! I look forward to sharing the results with everyone.

Willow Tree wrote:

The THAC XVIII results will be announced this Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 at 4:00 pm EST. Due to the number of entries this year, we ranked and will be announcing the top 15 winners of the contest.

Nice work Willow Tree and the other judges. Turning around contest results in two weeks with a record number of entries is not easy. Having watched all the entries I am glad it has been expanded to a top 15. There were a lot of quality entries this year.

Willow Tree wrote:

The results will be announced live in the #thac-discussion channel on the Bricks in Motion Discord server. An announcement  following the live results will be posted in the Contests & Festivals forum.

Thank you for another great year of THAC! I look forward to sharing the results with everyone.

Awesome! You guys sure worked hard to judge all 100+ films.
But unfortunately, I have a b-day party to go to so I won't be at the live event.
Can't wait to see the results!
And thank YOU for hosting THAC!

Last edited by Owen Garcia (January 19, 2021 (08:59am))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Good luck to everyone, and my vote's for Ghost Puncher!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.