Re: THAC XVIII - Coming January 2021!

Hey. I have a question. I know the THEME will be announced at the start. Will the MODS be announced at the start as well? Or have the Mods been announced already? If so what are the Mods?

Schpidah-Wuss wrote:

Hey. I have a question. I know the THEME will be announced at the start. Will the MODS be announced at the start as well? Or have the Mods been announced already? If so what are the Mods?

The mods will be announced at the start of the contest as well. There will be two brick colors and a letter from the alphabet. You only need to use the two brick colors or the letter. You can use both or mix and match them if you like.

Second question: where will you be hosting the start of the contest? Will you start is here? Or somewhere else?

(As in: will you announce that the competition has started here? Or will you make a video or some other way?)

Last edited by Schpidah-Wuss (January 5, 2021 (09:22pm))

The start of the contest will be announced here on Bricks in Motion in the Contests & Festivals forum. The thread will be titled THAC XVIII Starts Now!

mini/bigsmile

ok

I'm as excited as a 5-year-old on Christmas Eve!

YouTube | Brick-a-Brack | Vimeo

2 Timothy 3:16-17

I can't wait!!!

Less than 24 hours to go!
mini/bigsmile

I'm excited! My brother's coming over to collaborate, so it should be fun mini/bigsmile

Will there be an official hashtag to post updates with on twitter etc.? Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

This seems like a tonne of fun but I don’t think I’ll be able to participate as I’m too busy and don’t really have the equipment at the moment. mini/sad

I’ll try to participate in other contests soon though! mini/bigsmile

Arginnon wrote:

I'm excited! My brother's coming over to collaborate, so it should be fun mini/bigsmile

Will there be an official hashtag to post updates with on twitter etc.? Thanks!

Awesome! Collaborations are always fun, especially for contests. Feel free to use #THACXVIII.

So exited! Good luck guys!

Happy THAC day! Best of luck to everyone participating!

THAC XVIII has started: https://bricksinmotion.com/forums/topic … tarts-now/