Topic: Animating Mouths: looking for a partner on a massive project

Hi everyone! I'm in the storyboarding phases of my most ambitious project yet. It is a feature-length film and a sequel to my series, The Lego Zombie Apocalypse. I have finalized a 105 page script and designed the characters, so the following steps remain: storyboarding, set design, voice actor auditions, recording parts, animation, editing, vfx, compositing, and grading. I am going to work hard to complete this project by the end of 2021, but that is an optimistic goal.

One thing that would really push this project into the next level is professional-level mouth animation for the characters. I have years of brickfilming experience, but this is one area I have not explored (nor do I currently have time to).

If any of you have experience with this technique and would like a paid role in this project, please reach out to me with any questions and send me a sample of your work. If you know others who would have the skills or be interested in such a project, please send me their way!

Do you think speech animation for an 90-minute animation is an unrealistic goal? I'm curious as to any insights on this.

If you're curious about the quality of my work, feel free to check out the latest videos on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUd7gxK … stedBricks

tl;dr - I'm making a huge LEGO movie and need help animating mouths