Re: THAC XVIII - Coming January 2021!

Ah yes, the one day out of the year I open dragonframe

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I'll try to enter this year, looking forward to it! mini/bigsmile

Exciting!

Hey, this is my signature. My youtube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/bosskinglegoproductions

One week until THAC! If you're planning on recruiting voice actors on the day of the contest, check out the voice acting availability thread.

This is kinda late lmao, but man I'm hyped!

Hello there

I am new to this website and am not sure if I have joined the competition
Could someone please tell me how to join?
I have already made an account at BrickInMotion but am not sure if that's how you enter.

Stop Motion Picturez

Anyone with a bricks in motion account can compete!
The contest will start the 9th 5:00 AM EST and will end 24 hours later, the 10th 5:00 AM EST.
On the 9th a new topic will be posted by the name of 'THAC XVIII has started!' with the mod elements and the theme.
To learn more about mod elements, the theme, rules, and how to enter just scroll to the first post on this topic.
I hope to see you then!

Last edited by Owen Garcia (January 3, 2021 (08:29am))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

StopMotionPicturez wrote:

Hello there

I have already made an account at BrickInMotion but am not sure if that's how you enter.

Stop Motion Picturez

2x4 studios wrote:

The contest will start the 9th 5:00 AM EST and will end 24 hours later, the 10th 5:00 AM EST.
On the 9th a new topic will be posted by the name of 'THAC XVIII has started!' with the mod elements and the theme.
To learn more about mod elements, the theme, rules, and how to enter just scroll to the first post on this topic.
I hope to see you then!

The contest will actually begin at 7:00 am EST and end at 7:00 am EST the following day. Be sure to check the time zone conversion to see what time the contest starts in your time zone.

To enter, you'll need to upload your video as an unlisted YouTube video and send the link to the email provided at the start of the contest. Since you're already a Bricks in Motion member, you're all set to enter, StopMotionPicturez. A THAC XVIII Starts Now thread will be posted at 7:00 am EST on Saturday, January 9th containing all the details of the contest.

can't wait! mini/sunnies

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49566491787_1f24d954b6_o.jpg

Website  ✧  YouTube  ✧  Flickr  ✧  Soli Deo Gloria

It be that time of year! #THACtastic. mini/wink

PaceStudios; Brickfilms Done Right
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PaceStudios2012
PunBB bbcode test

Willow Tree wrote:
StopMotionPicturez wrote:

Hello there

Stop Motion Picturez

2x4 studios wrote:

I hope to see you then!

The contest will actually begin at 7:00 am EST and end at 7:00 am EST the following day. Be sure to check the time zone conversion to see what time the contest starts in your time zone.

Whoops. It starts at 5:00 am MT.

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Willow Tree wrote:

One week until THAC! If you're planning on recruiting voice actors on the day of the contest, check out the voice acting availability thread.

I have a question:
Is it okay if I release my entry on Monday instead of Sunday?
(After I put it up unlisted of course and email it to you)

ok

Ace Brick Animations wrote:

I have a question:
Is it okay if I release my entry on Monday instead of Sunday?
(After I put it up unlisted of course and email it to you)

Yes. No problem, Ace Brick Animations. You can release your entry any time after the contest has ended.

Looking forward to this! It's been a while for me. mini/bigsmile
I'm also probably going to stream the whole process on my Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/chaliosgaming

Would be cool to chat to people at the same time whilst making my entry mini/smile

Never entered one of these shorter time period contests but boy am I excited!

umm I can't find the registration page, I clicked the link and it just brought me to the forums. not sure if you can just sign me up manually?

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

toad productions wrote:

umm I can't find the registration page, I clicked the link and it just brought me to the forums. not sure if you can just sign me up manually?

There is no registration page. You just make a film and submit it to the email that will be provided in another topic.
In the 24 hours though, of course.

toad productions wrote:

By registration, we just mean a registered member of the Bricks in Motion forums. You don't have to register for the contest itself. Since you're already a member here, you're all set, toad productions. To enter, you'll just send your entry to the email provided at the start of the contest.

Willow Tree wrote:
toad productions wrote:

By registration, we just mean a registered member of the Bricks in Motion forums. You don't have to register for the contest itself. Since you're already a member here, you're all set, toad productions. To enter, you'll just send your entry to the email provided at the start of the contest.

oh, sorry I got a wee bit confused, woops, sorry for the inconvenience.

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Brand new here but I work best on a short deadline so excited to take part!

Get away from her, you brick!