Topic: Retro Lego

Hi,

Complete Brick film newbie here, so apologies if this has been answered before.

I'm looking at creating a story based in the 1970's, but am having trouble finding some retro decor and characters.

Does anyone have any advice on where to find these? (I'm based in the UK if that helps).

Thanks.

Re: Retro Lego

The perfect place to find any kind of Lego is www.bricklink.com, it has literally every Lego piece, figure, or set ever

Yep, bricklink and eBay. I don't know if they have a similar store in the UK, but in the US we have "Bricks and Minifigs" which is a brick and mortar store that sells all kinds of LEGO.

If you're looking for specific sets, I'd recommend going to BrickSet first to see what sets you want, then looking this numbers up on eBay and Bricklink. Bricklink also has an inventory function so you can look for specific minifigs and such.

The thing with bricklink, though, is that you have to make separate orders for each store you shop from, so keep that in mind. The Wish List feature is handy because it can help you find stores that have all the parts you want.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

“The thing with bricklink, though, is that you have to make separate orders for each store you shop from, so keep that in mind.”

Yeah, my first bricklink order I made the mistake of buying from many different sellers, and all the shipping fees really added up and made the order a lot more expensive than it should have been. You should look to see if there are stores that have more than just one item that you need.

Hi guys,

That’s really useful, thank you! I’ll check these sites out.

Appreciate the advice.

J