Topic: Lego waterfall (expired)

I have a Lego ideas product idea named Lego waterfall. It is a microscale waterfall built on a 4x4 base.
I am hoping we can get to 100 supporters for an extra year! Click the link to check it out!

The link: https://ideas.lego.com/content/project/ … 7a42c0ae24

Current amount of supports: 56!

Last edited by Owen Garcia (October 10, 2020 (04:02pm))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: Lego waterfall (expired)

Thank you everyone who supported for helping get this project to 50 supporters! It's the most supporters I have ever gotten on Lego Ideas! Thanks again for supporting!

-2x4 studios

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Lego waterfall has only 21 hours left on Lego ideas! Let's get it to 60 before time runs out! mini/bigsmile

2x4 studios wrote:

Lego waterfall has only 21 hours left on Lego ideas! Let's get it to 60 before time runs out! mini/bigsmile

i supported it, but sadly it needs 45 more to move on mini/sad

1 Peter 4:10 ESV
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace"
SUB TO MY YT! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxgqta … 4tGjvNNDA/
Formerly Giraffeboy329

Giraffeboy329 wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

Yes, that is true, but every supporter means a lot to me! Thanks for supporting!

2x4 studios wrote:
Giraffeboy329 wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

Yes, that is true, but every supporter means a lot to me! Thanks for supporting!

Np! I'll support any project you post

1 Peter 4:10 ESV
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace"
SUB TO MY YT! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxgqta … 4tGjvNNDA/
Formerly Giraffeboy329

Thank you everyone who has supported Lego waterfall! I appreciate every, single supporter and I can't tell you how much this means to me. Together, we have hit a new best at 56 supporters! I can't wait until I post my next product idea!
Stay safe, and keep on building!

-2x4 studios