Topic: We can't decide what to make next.

We have lots of film ideas and we only have time to make one of them this month, so we're having you guys vote on what we should make! You can do that with this google form. mini/bigsmile

YouTube | Brick-a-Brack | Vimeo

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Re: We can't decide what to make next.

My logical and reasonable mind would say to make whatever you want, and don't worry about the prizes of the rewards.

But me, the contest host, would say to select this option:

A "Citizen of the Year" themed brickfilm that has a small chance of winning some free legos in Septemberfest

And I wouldn't say the chance is so small. Everyone who enters has the same chance of winning! If everyone had the same idea that they had an unreasonably small chance of winning, nobody would enter.... and the one person who did would literally have the best chance of winning...

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

My logical and reasonable mind would say to make whatever you want, and don't worry about the prizes of the rewards.

But me, the contest host, would say to select this option:

A "Citizen of the Year" themed brickfilm that has a small chance of winning some free legos in Septemberfest

And I wouldn't say the chance is so small. Everyone who enters has the same chance of winning! If everyone had the same idea that they had an unreasonably small chance of winning, nobody would enter.... and the one person who did would literally have the best chance of winning...

Thanks for the point about not worrying about prizes, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not exactly sure which one I want to make. By "small chance," I meant that more people will enter Septemberfest than Bricks in the Bible, so the odds of winning are smaller. mini/bigsmile

I think I'm gonna enter bricks in the bible instead of Septemberfest Because who doesn't want free Lego? But I am going to be entering the September photography contest.
But you do what you wan't, take your time to think about it, take a shower, (showers help me make decisions and come up with ideas) but have fun with whatever you decide to do. mini/smile

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

I think I'm gonna enter bricks in the bible instead of Septemberfest Because who doesn't want free Lego? But I am going to be entering the September photography contest.
But you do what you wan't, take your time to think about it, take a shower, (showers help me make decisions and come up with ideas) but have fun with whatever you decide to do. mini/smile

Yeah, showers are great for coming up with ideas.

Due to some very unfortunate events, including a certain person who messed up my data, a new survey has been issued. Please fill it out whether you filled out the first one already or not, and ONLY FILL IT OUT ONCE! Thank you.

So, It turns out I figured out how to delete unwanted responses, so just use the original survey if you haven't voted yet.

Last edited by Bros with da Legos (September 10, 2020 (10:08am))

Bros with da Legos wrote:

Due to some very unfortunate events, including a certain person who messed up my data, a new survey has been issued. Please fill it out whether you filled out the first one already or not, and ONLY FILL IT OUT ONCE! Thank you.

https://forms.gle/NUFhUkhTUgoRfapi8

I voted mini/bigsmile for a Bible theme Brickfilm for the bricks in the Bible contest. Sound cool mini/smile

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

So, It turns out I figured out how to delete unwanted responses, so just use the original survey if you haven't voted yet.

Ok, I'll vote again. I'll use the last one you posted.
Wait, so do I have to vote again? Tell me if you got it.

Last edited by Owen Garcia (September 10, 2020 (10:07am))

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

Some dude messed up the first survey and I thought I would fix it with a new survey, but then I realized I could delete his responses on the old one. You already voted on the old one, so you don't have to vote again. Anyone who hasn't voted should vote on the old one, not the new one. Sorry for the confusion.

BCStrike wrote:

I voted mini/bigsmile for a Bible theme Brickfilm for the bricks in the Bible contest. Sound cool mini/smile

I fixed the old one, you can vote on that instead of the new one. Sorry.

Last edited by Bros with da Legos (September 10, 2020 (10:18am))

Bros with da Legos wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

Some dude messed up the first survey and I thought I would fix it with a new survey, but then I realized I could delete his responses on the old one. You already voted on the old one, so you don't have to vote again. Anyone who hasn't voted should vote on the old one, not the new one. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok!

Ok, I just voted again on the old one.

Hey, 2x4 what did you vote for?

I voted... I’m planning on entering the Bricks In the Bible and Septemberfest photography contest.

I don't know if I wanna enter Bricks in the bible or the september fest, this might be my only chance to enter the septemberfest, I think last septemberfest was 5 years ago so this might be a once in a 5 year time period chance. I dunno, I'll have to think about it.