Topic: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

For all of those people who started homeschooling way before COVID-19. mini/smile  Introduce yourselves, and tell your favorite brickfilm, and your favorite subject in school.;)

I love the film V O I D!! Favorite subject: MATH!!!:)

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

My favorite film is: A T L A S
My favorite subject in school is: Science!!!

Last edited by 2x4 studios (April 14, 2020 (08:35am))

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

Dunno any of that.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

BrickAnimator724 wrote:

Dunno any of that.

Elaborate.  You don't know homeschooling? COVID-19? School subject?

https://i.imgur.com/4b9NnS3.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GUIl0qk.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ox64uld.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/v3iyhE5.png

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

Lechnology wrote:
BrickAnimator724 wrote:

Dunno any of that.

Elaborate.  You don't know homeschooling? COVID-19? School subject?

Dunno what my favorite brickfilm/school subject is.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

I now have a fave film!!!

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

megamovieman wrote:

For all of those people who started homeschooling way before COVID-19. mini/smile  Introduce yourselves, and tell your favorite brickfilm, and your favorite subject in school.;)

I love the film V O I D!! Favorite subject: MATH!!!:)

oh, I think a lot of us here are homeschooled lol.
My name is Awesomepants, I am currently 17 years old and 2 months from graduation.
My favorite brickfilm is probably Storm Trippin 2
IDK if I have a favorite subject in school. I don't mind math tho.

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

I like math if I understand it and if it's actually useful in real life. Otherwise, I don't. I do like history!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

my user is giraffeboy329
I'm A homeschooler, my favorite brick-film is "The Janitor" for its smooth motion,
my favorite subject is science.

1 Peter 4:10 ESV
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace"
SUB TO MY YT!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxgqta … 4tGjvNNDA/

Re: Homeschooling Brickfilmers

Giraffeboy329 wrote:

my user is giraffeboy329
I'm A homeschooler, my favorite brick-film is "The Janitor" for its smooth motion,
my favorite subject is science.

Hi, I’m. BCStrike, I’m homeschooled too. My favorite subject is probably math or Bible.

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1