Topic: Favorite Black and White Brickfilm

I'm gathering some intel for a new project and would appreciate a hand if you have one to spare.

What I'm interested in are black and White Brickfilms.

So... If you wouldn't mind let me know what your favorite black and white brickfilm is. Or one you just think is cool. The more obscure the film the better.

Thanks.

Re: Favorite Black and White Brickfilm

So my favorite black and white brickfilm is Welcome to Darkmoor, but since that's a rather obvious answer, here are some others I love.
'18 by thistof
And Men Loved Darkness by Pritchard Studios
Love in Black and White by Walter Benson
The Good Old Days by Loïc F-B  (A black and white version of a color brickfilm)
The Deadly Mission by Pushover Productions
Dance of Death by Golego
& Ivan by  Shawarma Studios (Parts are black and white, other parts are color)

The films that first come to mind when someone mentions Black & White brickfilm are Melodramedy - Robinson Wood (which makes unique use of the element).

And A Night at the Pier - Chris Boyer a film which I always felt used BW as it seemed to be originally, as in the general style of the film feels like one from hundred years ago. In a good way!

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

The Sins of Ethan West by Spudson and A Bump In The Knight by Locker47 Productions are two good more recent films, and The First Lego Movie on Brickfilms Wiki is an old classic

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.