Topic: Film not showing up in Directory or Forum

Hi I have been trying to submit my latest film to the directory and forums but it is not working and I see other post are fine so I do not know if I am the only one experiencing this issue.

When I uploaded it, I received this message
" You're done! Your film has now been submitted to the Releases Forum if you selected that option.
Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x83\x0A\x0A...' for column 'user_desc' at row 1

It's for the film "Star Wars Dark Empire Rising Part 3" I tried uploading it on July 31st and I did attempt again today since I thought maybe it was a fluke thing.
Also the the first one that I posted has 0 views and I was unable to edit it. But the second on I was able to reply to.

This is very strange and I hope to figure out what is going on.

Thank you for your time. mini/smile

Re: Film not showing up in Directory or Forum

AJVfilms wrote:

Hi I have been trying to submit my latest film to the directory and forums but it is not working and I see other post are fine so I do not know if I am the only one experiencing this issue.

When I uploaded it, I received this message
" You're done! Your film has now been submitted to the Releases Forum if you selected that option.
Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x83\x0A\x0A...' for column 'user_desc' at row 1

It's for the film "Star Wars Dark Empire Rising Part 3" I tried uploading it on July 31st and I did attempt again today since I thought maybe it was a fluke thing.
Also the the first one that I posted has 0 views and I was unable to edit it. But the second on I was able to reply to.

This is very strange and I hope to figure out what is going on.

Thank you for your time. mini/smile

Hi! I know the issue.

The "\xF0\x9F\x98\x83\x0A\x0A..." is a code for an emoji in your description. You need to delete emojis from your film description. That will let you submit. Otherwise, the code breaks and it won't let it submit.

The reason the other two times you tried posting broke on the forum end is also related to this.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Ah I see,I did not know that. Thank you for clearing that up!
Now that I know, I shouldn't have any issues then.

Anyway thanks again! mini/smile

AJVfilms wrote:

Ah I see,I did not know that. Thank you for clearing that up!
Now that I know, I shouldn't have any issues then.

Anyway thanks again! mini/smile

Yes, that problem occurred to me before, but I deleted the emoji and there is no problem anymore.

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1