Re: BRAWL 2020

Dyland wrote:

Love BRAWL. So much more manageable than THAC

Only if you have the time. Sparing 24 hours is a lot easier than a week! Of course, you don't have to spend the whole week but having that period available raises the bar. Get some great brickfilms out of it though.

Epic!! i have joined the website! lol I'm def gonna try to enter

I'm real excited for this - This is gonna be the first one I've ever done so I can't wait! mini/bigsmile

But I have a quick question, say If one of the colours of the colour mod was pink - would a transparent pink piece count or not?

(I spell colour like this because I'm in the UK Lol)

Henry_Dowel wrote:

But I have a quick question, say If one of the colours of the colour mod was pink - would a transparent pink piece count or not?

Yes it would. When the mods are announced I will list every shade/variation of the colors that will qualify. mini/smile

Blandeer wrote:

Based on the logo I can only assume the theme will be Palm Reading.

My hands are ready, thought my palms may be sweaty.

Are your knees weak and arms heavy?

The 8x8x8 contest began a little while ago and ends soon after BRAWL, so would we be allowed to make one entry for both contests?

YouTube | Brick-a-Brack | Vimeo

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Bros with da Legos wrote:

The 8x8x8 contest began a little while ago and ends soon after BRAWL, so would we be allowed to make one entry for both contests?

The Rules wrote:

The entry must be entirely made and submitted in one week’s time. To prove this, one or both of the MOD elements must be present in every shot (with the exception of fifteen seconds, more information about that below) of your entry.

OneDouglas wrote:

The Rules wrote:

The entry must be entirely made and submitted in one week’s time. To prove this, one or both of the MOD elements must be present in every shot (with the exception of fifteen seconds, more information about that below) of your entry.

Is that a yes?

OneDouglas wrote:

The Rules wrote:

Is that a yes?

i dunno

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

No, entries must be solely for BRAWL.

Chris W. wrote:

It's a good thing I asked then.

Hope I can enter!

Just in case anyone wanted to download the BRAWL 2020 logo now, I was able to by just right-clicking the image and clicking "save as" and I was able to save it as either a PNG or Bitmap file.

Last edited by BrickAnimator724 (June 9, 2020 (01:50pm))

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

BrickAnimator724 wrote:

Just in case anyone wanted to download the BRAWL 2020 logo now, I was able to by just right-clicking the image and clicking "save as" and I was able to save it as either a PNG or Bitmap file.

Or you can just use any of these. mini/wink

I was gonna wait until the start of the contest, but eh why not.

I just reread the rules and I only got one question, let's say if I have the letter mod in every shot and the color mod in one shot, will it get me disqualify or is it still part of the rules?

None

Rapture187 wrote:

I just reread the rules and I only got one question, let's say if I have the letter mod in every shot and the color mod in one shot, will it get me disqualify or is it still part of the rules?

The Rules wrote:

One or both of the MOD elements must be present in every shot (with the exception of fifteen seconds, more information about that below) of your entry.

I don't think it matters which mod you use when as long as you use one in every shot. (with the exception of fifteen seconds)

Rapture187 wrote:

The Rules wrote:

One or both of the MOD elements must be present in every shot (with the exception of fifteen seconds, more information about that below) of your entry.

I don't think it matters which mod you use when as long as you use one in every shot. (with the exception of fifteen seconds)

Correct.

Aw yeah!

Chris W. wrote:

It's a good thing I asked then.

Bummer. I guess I can start my 8x8x8 now instead of waiting for the mod and theme for BRAWL. It would have been fun to incorporate both sets of rules into one brickfilm.

Y'all ready to win?

I am not the one.

3 more days!