Re: The Animation Challenge

So the deadline is next tuesday, I really want to enter this time, and AwesomePantsFilms, congrats, and awesome theme!!!

I really want to join this animatino challenge. please let me know how to start so i can join..

Is long as your a BiM member all you have to do is post a link to your film in the thread, that is asuming that there is an animation challenge going on.

Idk I think it's dead tho

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

It's been like a month

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

Yeah, it's not going on right now. Maybe the Christmas thingy has something to do with it?

Since it's not going at the moment, anyone can pick a theme, but we might want to wait till Wednesday, so that the weekly cycle works right.

In answer to your question, Elainejumpman, just read the rules on the first page of this thread.

Last edited by BrickAnimator724 (December 7, 2019 (12:04pm))

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

You know what, let's see if we can revive this! (at least for a week)

New Challenge:
Grilling/Cooking BBQ

Deadline: May 31st, 11:59pm. (CDT)

Alright, you have a week! No contests are running right now, so let's give this a shot!

Love to do this!

Nice! Let's see if I can... cook something up. mini/sweat

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

I wanna try this! mini/bigsmile
How do we submit our films? mini/confused

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

To submit, simply add a comment containing a link to your entry. (You can scroll through this thread to see how people did it in the past.)

Good to see some excitement! The pun was always a nice touch. mini/wink

OK!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

I just finished the script!

And if this does go on for another week then let's hope the next theme is even better! Spread the word!

what

Less than 30 hours to go. Hope the entries are coming together well!

this is my film!!!
https://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/topic/27326/
NOTE: its better with headphones

Last edited by Owen Garcia (May 31, 2020 (08:38am))

Here's my entry - https://youtu.be/N7RvwWtyCME

what

Thank you for entering! Both of you had entertaining films that told fun stories along with the animation. That's worthy of bonus points!

Great job!

As for the winner, while 2x4 had a solid set and nice animation overall, I'd say Chaizin did a better job sticking close to the theme and actually show the cooking/grilling part. The camera move up from the flames was also a wonderful detail.

Chaizin, take it away!

Wow! I'm really happy that I won! Thanks Pritchard for choosing me as the winner. So do I wait till Wednesday to reveal my theme or can I show it now?

what

Cool! Thanks! And Chaizin, yes I think you do wait until Wednesday. At least thats what it says in the rules.

Last edited by Owen Garcia (June 1, 2020 (06:08am))