Topic: What do you listen to while you animate?

Share with us what you listen to while you animate.

Re: What do you listen to while you animate?

i watch youtube videos about editing or streaming and i also listen to waterflame.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

I listen to Phil Collins and Jazz:)

YouTube Music mix. All classic rock.

Led Zeppelin

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Oh yeah, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, many others, classic rock is my all time favorite music to listen to while animating.

Last edited by Panoramic Studios (April 5, 2020 (01:27pm))

I move plastic in front of a camera for fun

Heck yeah, I thought I was the only one! mini/tongue

Mainly King Gizzard & The Wizard Bizzard and modern rock.

I'm also Bappy on Discord for those wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVuv5i … Ic_BHQLakA
Waterflame!!!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

also, world of brick films podcast

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

I would like to listen to Marilyn Manson

toad productions wrote:

Should i start watching the podcast from the beginning or should i watch the latest video

2x4 studios wrote:
toad productions wrote:

Should i start watching the podcast from the beginning or should i watch the latest video

I just watch whatever episode I want, there not really in order so if you want to sure go ahead, but it doesn't really matter. they might say a reference to a previous episode, but ya, no biggie.

Last edited by toad productions (April 26, 2020 (07:08am))

lately I've been listening to the world of Brickfilms podcast by LOTW and SillyPenta.
I haven't gotten around to listening to most of the episodes until now, and it's pretty interesting stuff. Learning lots of things about brickfilming while I brickfilm.

AwesomepantsFilms wrote:

lately I've been listening to the world of Brickfilms podcast by LOTW and SillyPenta.
I haven't gotten around to listening to most of the episodes until now, and it's pretty interesting stuff. Learning lots of things about brickfilming while I brickfilm.

Me too! mini/bigsmile

World of brickfilms podcast, BFG podcast, Vance Joy, John Butler Trio, Missy Higgins, Oasis, Alan Walker - the list goes on.