Topic: My original Star Wars series

Hi!
My name is Tom, I'm new to this forum but I've already seen it's great. I wanted to share with you guys my original idea for a brickfilm series. It's called "Star Wars: The Silverbird". At the moment I'm writing the final version of the script but the animation process will start soon, which is great. There will be 12 episodes in the first season, each of these will last about 15 or even 20 minutes! The story is divided into three main arcs.
The idea was to make something new and serious, in fact, I think of the project as an actual TV series.
Here are a few words about what I revealed at the moment:
- The story takes place 13 years BBY;
- The main character's name is Cassandra Drovah;
- Cassandra's friends help her and live with her each adventure they'll face, the names of those characters are Buk "Bucky" Yenderz, R3-T4 (or just T4), Dyn, Moroff, R0-6 (Roge) and there's a character which won't be revealed till the season's premiere.
- The enemy of these guys is the Empire, but you'll see more antagonists too. The Empire itself hides something new.
- The series will have its own soundtrack.

To know more and see some footage you can check my Instagram account tomnowypictures

I hope you like the idea, let me know!

Re: My original Star Wars series

Sounds really cool!

I like how you're giving the characters names that are "Star Wars Sounding."
It's also cool that it'll have it's own soundtrack. Will you write the music, or will someone else?

Looking forward to it!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Re: My original Star Wars series

BrickAnimator724 wrote:

Sounds really cool!

I like how you're giving the characters names that are "Star Wars Sounding."
It's also cool that it'll have it's own soundtrack. Will you write the music, or will someone else?

Looking forward to it!

A freelance composer will score it.
P.S. Thank you so much!