Topic: Sawtooth (A Brickfilm based on 3 films)

I have Started a NEW Brickfilm Studio called "Colleen Dahmer Productionz" and as a result, I, Noah Boyd, Alias Colleen Dahmer, have decided that I want to create a NEW LEGO PG-13 Rated Feature Film called: Sawtooth. Which, I know, Sounds a little Familiar and Strange, but it's not. So How am I Gonna Create this Feature Film? This is where The Collaborators Come in. We need You to help Colleen Dahmer Productions to create a Brickfilm with the same Idea Stephen Sommers Had with Van Helsing, And Combine it with The 2001 Tomb Raider and the 1999 Reboot of the Mummy. Now, This is the Question Every Brickfilm maker is going to ask me: How am I gonna Help out and Pull this whole Thing off?

Here is how:

As Executive Producer, And Director Of the Project. I will help out with the whole brickfilm making Process, Whether it's Directing, And Producing the Feature film, or Acting as the Main Character and being the Exec. Producer of the Album (Yes, This Brickfilm will have an Original Soundtrack Album). We will then Premiere this brickfilm in the Zeiterion Theater in my City of New Bedford, MA.

The Film will take place in the Gothic Victorian Era in the year 1898, Where famed explorers Dale and Richard Romulus, born under Wealthy Explorers and Hunters, Were invited to the Town of Sawtooth in search of a Mysterious Treasure; The Fortune and The Wolf Paw owned by the Late Lord Ravenswood, Ruler of the Dismal town.

This is one of the brickfilms with the HIGHEST BUDGET to date, will be 2 hours long and will be released by sometime in 2024.

I will be hosting a casting call for the Characters in the Casting calls forum soon.

If this Sounds like your Project, Please Reply to this Forum or Private message me.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Colleen Dahmer Productionz

Re: Sawtooth (A Brickfilm based on 3 films)

Wasn't it going to be called The Haunting? Is this a separate project? What about this one? You're working on multiple feature length brickfilms but you have no prior experience with brickfilming. Perhaps it would be better to focus on a smaller, more achievable project.

Re: Sawtooth (A Brickfilm based on 3 films)

The haunting was a codename because I didn't know what else to call it at the time