Topic: I really apologize for posting this. I am working on a Comedy

Hello. We are Colleen Dahmer Productionz and we are going to create a PG-13 Rated Comedy. It is PG-13 for, and I don't mean to go into detail for this, Language, Crude Humor, Adult Innuendos, and (Why am I going to say this) Violence. This will be a LEGO Brickfilm called: HOPELESS, and it is considered to be by far, The first Brickfilm to ever Contain this type of Comedy since the Biff and Mario Short Brickfilms and LEGO Harry Potter and the Sword of Irony. I am literally looking to collaborate on the Brickfilm. And now, Due to COPPA (A Process that makes YouTube Videos Kid-Friendly), We need to make this a Movie to appear on DVD and at Film Festivals. I also Apologize for the inconvenience. We will have our Own Original Voice Cast (Which will be posted in the Casting Calls Section). Sometime in Mid 2020, I will post a KICKSTARTER Campaign to Help us Get funded. This is going to be a Brickfilm with the HIGHEST BUDGET. and SPOILER ALERT: I will be playing the Main Character in the Film. If You have any Questions or concerns, or want to collaborate please PM me or post here.

Thank You,
Colleen Dahmer (Real Name Noah Boyd)

Last edited by Colleendahmerproductionz (November 22, 2019 (10:52pm))

Re: I really apologize for posting this. I am working on a Comedy

After 11 years, we finally have the greatest post on the site.

Apology accepted.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Let us Declare HOPELESS The Most High Budget, Most Comedic, Brickfilm in history

I support this declaration, and SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

I removed the phone number from the original post. I hope you get the help you’re looking for.

-Jared

I didn't realize it until you sent me a text. I take people's messages seriously, I had removed the phone number and edited the post to make sure It was removed. Thank you for the clarification.