Re: The Animation Challenge

My entry

Only three more days to enter!

Good luck everyone mini/bigsmile

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

My entry. Also testing Boats Animator, and I wasn't able to adjust the focus, so it's a little blurry. mini/smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVl0cP1yLlM

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Dosent matter. thanks.

Just a reminder...tomorow is the deadline, and i will judge by about halfway through the day! Thanks for the entrys.

Unless theres more entrys, I will commence judging!!

Thank you Brick Animator 724 and Ozone Studios For your terrific entrys to the Brick Blob animation contest

Ozone:
I really love the animation on your film. I love how the bricks fly up a little with the blob gets taller. The defintion of the fotage was great, and I love the set. over all very well animated. It wasent exactly what I was looking for, but was very well done.

Brick Animator 724:
Also amazingly well animated despite the blurr. I love how it shakes as it animates, it feels like a genuine blob. I also love how it flys and splaterrs, over all very well done. as with ozones it wasent exactly what I was looking for, but it came close.

Okay, and the winner is: *drum roll*
and the winner is: Brick Animator 724
Take it away Brick Animator 724!!!

Congrats!!! Take it away brick animator! And thanks to EPaul for hosting this week's challenge.

I was a little disapointed at the lack of entrys, nonetheless a great contest!!

Thanks EPaul!
The new theme is Walking through water. Animate a minifigure walking through water at least up to his thighs, though you can do higher if you want.
Hope to see some great entries!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

mini/lol Thanks! Awesome theme, but when is the deadline?:/

Great question EPaul.

The Rules wrote:
The deadline for submitting your entry is the Monday following the challenge.

So it's the 28th

Maybe the deadline should be extended to wednesday when the contest was announced so we have time to enter...

The Rules also wrote:
This gives you 5 days to make an entry. The host must choose a winner by Tuesday. If they do not, a moderator will choose the winner instead. Once the winner is chosen, the cycle begins anew on Wednesday.

We'll just extend the deadline another week for now. Just submit your entry on or before the November 4th.
Sorry if I'm complicating things... mini/blankexpression

P.S. Today is my BiM birthday*. I'm 1 year old today!

*Meaning "Registration day"

Cool! I'll try to enter this time!

https://youtu.be/y127vG7ridU
Here is my entry

AwesomepantsFilms is the winner.

Yay first time winning!
So here’s my challenge for you guys: A minifigure punching another minifigure, but from a first person camera perspective. (Like the perspective from an FPS game)
Go!