Topic: Beyond the Time Barrier

I am finally in production of Beyond the Time Barrier.
https://i.ibb.co/frfpPqW/BTTB-Poster.jpg
The story board is all drawn out, the scripts are all written, now it is time to record the voices and animate! I only have three characters left to get voices for: one with 20 lines, one with 43 lines, and the last with 48 lines. And no, there are not ONLY three characters there are over 11 each with different lines to say. I am also producing the sets needed to film on. Since they are so much bigger, I will need more pieces, and bigger backgrounds, which both are taken care of. I have gotten a bunch more Lego pieces, and a bunch of colored poster board for the back drops. I am super pumped  that production is rolling along on schedule. I am sorry, but I don't have an official release date. Probably near the end of the year, that is if all goes to plan. Let me know what you guys think, if any one is interested I may try to get some BTS pictures.
Thanks for all of the support I have gotten thus far!

Re: Beyond the Time Barrier

Can’t wait to see this film! Everything from pre-production sounds awesome and I’m super excited to see how it carries over into the movie!

Thanks Brickman, I appreciate it. I am just as excited as you to see how it all works out. I think it will be fun to animate the different scenes as everything is so much bigger giving me more space to be creative!

Alright storyboard is done, scripts are done, voices are recorded, and now it is time to start the film process!

I've been reading about this since the pre-production thread started. Can't wait for the film to come out! Keep it up!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Hello again,
So the film is FINALLY in process and rolling along at 15 frames per second (pun intended). I am about 3/16 of the way done with filming. It has been more of a challenge than I had originally expected. The car going back in time was a scene  I really had to think about. I wanted to make it look like how it did in Back to the Future, but also have my own touch to it. I also, for the most part did the effect with Lego bricks, for smoke I just used cotton ball and such. I have been doing my best to shoot a few shots per week, so that hopefully by the end of the summer everything will be filmed. My rough estimate is that the film should be done sometime near the end of the year. As the time comes closer, I will release a trailer to the movie, and the official release date. On that date at a certain time I will LIVE STREAM BEYOND THE TIME BARRIER LIVE ON YOUTUBE!!! So later I will let you know that date and time, and hopefully I can get a good amount of people watching live! If you are interested in being mentioned in the credits of the film, just message me and I will tell you how. Tell me what you think!

Hey everyone, BTTB was going well, until a day ago the camera I was using broke...….that means that the film is going to be delayed, but ONLY delayed and not stopped. Once I am able to get a new one, I will start right back up again. But while I wait I will be working on some Lego stuff that I will post on YouTube and Lego ideas, I will put a link here once I post it. Anyway, sorry it has to be delayed, but don't worry I am not giving up.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that.
What happened to the camera?

I am not sure, it just got super slow, then died.

Hey everyone, BTTB is 100% back in progress. Since the Past and Future contest is out, I am going to try to finish it in time to enter that!

Awesome!  I hope you do well in the contest!  mini/smile

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Nice! Hope you get it done in time!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Thanks everyone for all the support, sorry for the long wait

Good luck, this looks like it's going to be good mini/sunnies

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

Alright everyone, the information you all have been waiting for. I have only two scenes left to film in order to finish Beyond the Time Barrier which I will finish this week. Then all that is left is the editing.....which is going to be a little bit tough, but will be extremely rewarding. Thanks to all who have supported me, and commented, and gave me advice and encouragement, I couldn't have done it without you guys. Since the past and future contest will end at 10:00 AM Mountain Time, I am going to post my film after that time. It is going to be premiered on my YouTube page on Monday, September 2, 2019, and will be playing at 4:00 PM Mountain time. The premiere, however, should start around 2:00 PM Mountain Time so we can chat, and hopefully build up some hype! I will post a link to my YouTube page once the premiere starts!
Alright, who's excited! (Besides me!)

Yippee! Can't wait.
So glad it'll get done in time.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Yippee! Can't wait.
So glad it'll get done in time.

Thanks, I appreciate it. The run time for the film is about ten minutes, a but shorter than I would have liked, but some scenes had to be cut in order to make it flow better.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2aevu6e.jpg

BEYOND THE TIME BARRIER TRAILER IS OUT NOW!!!!!
https://youtu.be/D3cGifWo9MU