Topic: Photo Contest: Scenes for the Corner Garage

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48000068456_9d1f9179a1_b.jpg

Thanks to the mods for letting me post this contest here!

Brickcentral is hosting its first photo contest as a Recognized LEGO Online community and we've got an awesome prize to give away: Corner Garage 10264!

Brickcentral is an online community that runs themed photography challenges, features creative photos and shares shooting tips for the LEGO photographer.

To enter the photo contest, create a scene relating to any of the floors of the Corner Garage building and take a photo of it.

Your photo might be set in any of the floors of the building, but they could also be events that bring you to it... or even take you out of it!

A car breaking down somewhere, repairs happening in the garage, animals getting a check up in the clinic or at the stables, people having a rooftop party... these are all scenes that relate to the Corner Garage building. Use your imagination! We've got some examples made by some of our mods posted on the contest page (see below) to inspire you.

You don't need to Corner Garage set in order to win it mini/wink Build something else!

The contest runs until June 30 and will be judged by the mod team of Brickcentral.

Full contest details are on the Scenes for the Corner Garage contest page.

I hope to see some cool entries from the BIM community! I've popped by the Photography thread and seen some of your non-LEGO work too so I'm expecting great entries from you guys!

RLOC Ambassador, Brickcentral