Topic: Rioforce Tutorials
I can't believe I forgot to post these here! Over the past month now, I've been uploading weekly videos to my channel (I know, it's a shock to me too!). But no, these aren't brickfilms. They are, however, brickfilm related. Some are tutorials, and some are going to be discussion videos where I talk about different aspects of brickfilming and the community.
So anyway, I'm going to update this topic whenever I post a tutorial of mine.
1. The Best Camera for Stop-motion Animation
2. Easy Colored Lighting for Stop-motion Animation
3. How to Secure your Stop-motion Set
4. How can this STAR WARS animation be improved? (Animation Critique)
5. Discussing Experimental and Political Brickfilms (Not entirely a tutorial, but still relevant)
6. Animation Arcs: A Practical Explanation (Animation Critique)
7. It's time to FAIL. (so you can succeed)
8. What brickfilms inspired me? (and other Qs and As)
9. Top 8 MUST HAVE Brickfilming Gear (Practical Christmas Gift Guide)
10. How to make LEGO fly (in GIMP)
11. Preventing Light Flicker in Stop-motion Animation
12. How to make a LEGO Stop-motion using a Smartphone (iOS or Android!)
Last edited by rioforce (March 31, 2020 (02:53pm))