Re: THAC XVI - Starts Now!

I have an intro and an endscreen card with my video. Since that is branding, that won't be considered as being part of the actual video, right?

That's correct. You can add your intro and end screen card.

Willow Tree wrote:

That's correct. You can add your intro and end screen card.

Ah, good. Thanks for the reply.

Finished with the necessities early enough to start animating another scene that, while not required to understand my film, makes it a whole lot better. Feels like a good place to be after thinking I was falling behind most of the day. Maybe I'll even have time to add music of some sort.

That said, the caffeine in the tea I drank a couple hours ago is having a field day right now. Hands are shaky as all heck. Not the best situation for animating by any means. mini/shifty

I am so close! I have not slept. I have been going straight the whole time! mini/eek

Mission Accomplished mini/bigsmile

Submitted my entry, now I can relax for the first time in what feels like ages.

S.Burt

Samuel_Burt wrote:

Now I can relax for the first time in what feels like ages.

Same over here! Finally submitted.  I have been awak and working hard 26 hours!

1 hour of sleep, how about you?

Finished! OOF, I over slept, close one.

Finished! OOF, I overslept, close one. Haven't gotten reply though:( mini/blankexpression

Last edited by The Immortal LEGO (January 6, 2019 (04:42am))

mysteriouspi

while being to excited to go to bed after submitting my video i watch your youtube video Filler Street Episode 1: Pants and because i only got 1 hour of sleep i laugh pretty hard mini/lol

Last edited by Buck Brothers Projects (January 6, 2019 (06:34am))

Buck Brothers Projects wrote:

mysteriouspi

while being to excited to go to bed after submitting my video i watch you youtube video Filler Street Episode 1: Pants and because i only got 1 hour of sleep i laugh pretty hard mini/lol

Haha. I'll pretend you would have still laughed pretty hard if you were wide awake. mini/tongue

Submitted my entry just a few minutes ago. What a sprint that was. Sleep time now?

I just clicked upload. Am I too late?

Just got through, hope it arrived!

PunBB bbcode test

BC Lego Movies wrote:

I just clicked upload. Am I too late?

It did say that [email protected] was not a valid email. I hope you received it though.

Legoander and BC Lego Movies - You would have submitted on time but I didn't seem to get an email. You can still submit your video links. Just send them to me in a PM on Bricks in Motion.

Thank you for participating in THAC XVI, everyone! I will release a playlist of all the entries later today.

I CANT WAIT! mini/eek I really hope I can win but even if I don't it was still fun. This was my first time.XD mini/delirium

cracksplatpop studios

Hey guys! Congrats to all that participated!
Now that the contest is over, feel free to post your entries publicly in the release forum. Don't forget to add "THAC XVI" to your title so that your film is easier to find/search for.

You can also post your THAC films in #self-promotion on the Discord chat.

Thanks! mini/smile

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG