Topic: Clutch Powers Rebuilt: Community Project

Clutch Powers Rebuilt!

Discord server

Hi! Clutch Powers rebuilt is a community project to re-create the cherished film “Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers” entirely in stop motion animation. I’ve divided the movie up into convenient 4-minute approx chunks. If you are interested in animating one of them, DM me and I will send you the clip from the original film so that you can recreate it!
Clips are open to artistic license, so feel free to get creative with it! And don’t worry if your minifigures and sets don’t match the movie exactly, we’re not trying to be perfect!
When you are finished your clip, email it to me at [email protected], either as a video file or an unlisted YouTube video.

Ideally all the clips would be submitted to me by may 2019. Have fun and be creative!

The clips are as follows:

Finding Crystals, Rock Monster Pursuit *taken by Joshua Nelson*
Clutch Powers Driving
Lego HQ mission brief *taken by banana brick productions*
Arty *taken by slotborg*
Spaceflight to prison planet *taken by brick block animations*
Getting inside the building
Mallock’s escape and building a new ship
Landing on Ashlar *taken by Arminanimator*
Intro to Mallock *Taken by Seza*
Skeletons attempt to capture Clutch *taken by OllieRocks*
Intro to Hogarth
Building the battle cart *taken by kerloft*
Intro to Prince Veron
Intro to Lofar finishing battle cart and the plan
The battle begins
Confronting mallock and capture and skeleton charge
Battle rages and cart is destroyed and Hog brings Mallock the sword
Build on each other
The fight goes on
The final battle
Everyone is happy

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates!

Last edited by AwesomepantsFilms (December 27, 2018 (04:31pm))

Re: Clutch Powers Rebuilt: Community Project

I'd rather see someone attempt to give the film a proper sequel! That unresolved ending always left me wanting more.

I'll be sure to follow along with this project. I always loved Clutch Powers (even more than the Lego Movie), and look forward to an actual LEGO-ized version of it! mini/smile

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Dyland wrote:

I'd rather see someone attempt to give the film a proper sequel! That unresolved ending always left me wanting more.

I'll be sure to follow along with this project. I always loved Clutch Powers (even more than the Lego Movie), and look forward to an actual LEGO-ized version of it! mini/smile

Hey if this works, a sequel isn’t out of the question! Thanks for following along, and let me know if you want to contribute!

Hey awesomepants. I sent you a DM on Discord. I can probably take some time to work on a scene. Just let me know which one you'd like for me to do. Awesome idea! Love community projects. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

I would be interested in providing my 3D skills, however I’ll need to finish my existing project first. Maybe on there next project?

The_Director wrote:

I would be interested in providing my 3D skills, however I’ll need to finish my existing project first. Maybe on there next project?

Hi! Let me know when you’re done with you’re existing project, and you’re welcome to recreate a scene in 3D!

Neat o

This looks awesome, but how on earth would you do the city scenes?

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.