Topic: The 25 Brickfilms of Christmas

Hey everyone! I'm sure you remember Thistof's A Brickfilm Christmas collaboration from last year. Recently I had the idea of doing something like it again this year. Unfortunately I had the idea a little too late in the year. But thankfully, Thistof came to the rescue and suggested a new idea. So we're gonna do that!

This year, as you can see by the title, The project will be called The 25 Brickfilms of Christmas. It will be a Brickfilm Advent calendar. Starting December 1st, One brickfilm will be released each day until Christmas Day. The day each brickfilm is released will be completely random. If you want your brickfilm to be released on a certain day, Private message me and I'll see what I can do.

We need 24 animators to participate. (not including myself). Each animation needs to be 30-60 seconds long. As for what you should animate is entirely up to you. It may be as simple as wishing the audience a merry Christmas (preferably in an interesting way to keep things not boring), a short story, A quick joke, etc. Anything you want as long as it follows the following rules:

RULES: Absolutely no Sexual content, Foul language, or anything offensive. Try to keep the animation within the previously stated 30-60 second time limit.

I'd like all animations to be done by 12am (midnight) CST, December 1st. If you would like to be apart of this collab, Shoot me a PM. mini/bigsmile When you're finished animating, I will give you a certain day and you can upload it to your channel then. Once you upload it, I will add it to a playlist.

Confirmed Animators: (25/25)
Yetgo
Arginnon
SuitedNinjaNerd
Rioforce
Dragon Brick Studios
Humbug
Brick Broadcasting
Ozone
Tiny World
Shawarma
Brickman
Yummy Burrito
Undershadow
AwesomePants
DudeBrick
Joshua Nelson
Plastic Point Productions
OneDouglas
Mistery
Thistof
Lainie
Wammy
Pongowl
Gold Brick Productions
Slotborg

Last edited by slotborg (November 8, 2018 (06:44am))

Re: The 25 Brickfilms of Christmas

Definitely submitting!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGUM8m88TVfDh5K/giphy.gif

Last edited by Brickman (October 31, 2018 (07:30am))

You can count me in as well!

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Count me in too!

Deal me in, Baby!
(In other words, you can confirm my participation. I like the open ended direction this went, and I’ll definitely be participating!)

Sign me up mini/tongue

It’s great to see so many people interested so quickly! This is going to be great!

Where will this advent calendar initially be released? You say "after the advent calendar is done" they can all be released on individual channels so I assume they're going to be somewhere specific before hand?

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

If i have time, i'll make one. Btw I was the first one to make a brickfilm advent calendar (last year). I have to make my own videos first. I make my advent calendar with my friends. 6 days each

rioforce wrote:

Where will this advent calendar initially be released? You say "after the advent calendar is done" they can all be released on individual channels so I assume they're going to be somewhere specific before hand?

Good question, there are pros and cons to releasing all on one channel or each on individuals' channels. I really wanted to have each person's clips on their own channels last year, but after doing tests with playlists, I found that it wouldn't work well for that particular format. If everyone had their clips on their own channels, they'd not only get the views on their own channel, but their followers would be introduced to the playlist, thus potentially gaining some viewership from a wider audience.

Either way, I'll definitely create a clip, so count me in for one of the days!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

rioforce wrote:

I wanted them to be released on their own channels originally, but I then realized it might be much more chaotic that way. So, I'm thinking we'll upload them to my channel. Unless someone suggests a better idea.

Yeah, unless something changes, the idea is to add them into a playlist on slot’s channel day by day.

I'm in.

This sounds like a cool idea. I'd like to get a chance to take part in this

Hmm. I  might make something for this...

I love that you're hosting this, Slotborg, and I'm going to make every effort to make an entry! mini/bigsmile

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49566491787_1f24d954b6_o.jpg

Website  ✧  YouTube  ✧  Flickr  ✧  Soli Deo Gloria

Aww. Hopefully this doesn't take away TOO much from my 2nd annual "Musical Advent Calendar," also premiering December 1st - Christmas.

I'm out on this one, then. mini/sad

Maybe next year?

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Hey, can I participate? mini/cat

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Humbug wrote:

Hey, can I participate? mini/cat

Sure! Just send me a PM for confirmation! mini/bigsmile

You know what? I think I'll do this. Count me in.