Re: BRAWL 2018

Pongowl entering mini/love

I hope you plan to enter too, VN. That would be great.

Hopefully I can enter, going to be seeing family mid-move but I did recently get a laptop.

I've missed out on so many opportunities on this site, but I will hopefully be here to accomplish my part in this competition!

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Gutted, I'm away that week! Well, maybe next year.

If the brickfilm is shot in a foreign language, do the subtitles must be added on Youtube before the end of the one week period, or do we have a little time to add them after having submitted the entry?

tutur wrote:

If the brickfilm is shot in a foreign language, do the subtitles must be added on Youtube before the end of the one week period, or do we have a little time to add them after having submitted the entry?

Here's an excerpt from the rules last year:

BRAWL 2017 Rules wrote:

Optionally, for entries whose primary language is NOT in the English language, a second version of the film may be submitted 48 hours after the deadline with added English subtitles so the judges have a better understanding of the film. In order to submit the subtitled film, the following criteria must be met:

• An entry must have been submitted before the one week deadline July 2, 2017 12:00 am (00:00) BST.
• The subtitled entry will be a modified version of the entry submitted before the one-week deadline. The only change that can be made is English subtitles being added. No extra shots, no extra audio, not even a change in color grade. If any changes are found, the subtitled entry will be considered void and the previously submitted non-subtitled entry will be judged.
• The subtitled entry must be submitted no later than 48 hours after the end of the BRAWL contest July 4, 2017 12:00 am (00:00) BST

This rule will remain in effect for this year, with July 15th as the deadline for the initial entry and 48 hours later on July 17th as the deadline for the English captioned version.

BRAWL 2018 starts in one more week!

EDIT: AquaMorph has taken over as judge from ForlornCreature, as he wishes to enter. Good luck Forlorn!

Last edited by Chris W. (June 30, 2018 (08:02pm))

Hyped! Even though I am currently at that stage where I am confused as to how I ever managed to create a full film in one week. Happens before every BRAWL and THAC mini/dizzy

Just a heads up! 00:00 BST Sunday is 7:00 PM EDT Saturday which means that BRAWL starts on the 7th for people in America!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

mini/eek  mini/bigsmile awesome that will be perfect for me

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Do you guys want me to create a topic for BRAWL voice actor availability?

Sure; feel free.

Less then twenty four hours...

Ooooooh can't wait

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

ONE HOUR to go!

The hype is real.

BRAWL 2018 has started: http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … tarts-now/