Topic: Darth Vader Joins The Unstable Side Production Log

Hello BIM! Hudson Ludy (a.k.a Yummy Burrito Studios) here! I'm working on a new brickfilm called "Darth Vader Gets Really Mad At Everyday Situations" It's pretty self-explanatory. Point being, I would like to share the production log with all you guys! So yea the cast includes (In order of main rolls):

Hudson Ludy (myself) as Darth Vader
Chris Major (a.k.a Gold Brick Productions) as The Imperial Guard: Steve
Brick Block Animations as The Barista (If your interested in playing this role, PM me.)
Film Trooper as Stormtrooper 1 & 2
Dub The Dinosaur as Imperial Guard 2
Lego Joseph Studios as Imperial Guard 3
Siri as All computers
???? as Batman (If your interested in playing this role, PM me.)

So, yea, it's coming along pretty well. If you've seen my older videos than you know that I'm not the best LEGO animator. But in this video, I plan to step in up one or two notches. I plan to have no light flicker (easier said than done), and hopefully animated mouths. I've been watching a few tutorials, and I read the book "Brick Flicks" which has helped me tremendously in my brickfilming.

I still do need a composer to make remixes of the Star Wars theme and The Imperial March. (See my form in "audio" for more info)

I just want to thank these awesome people and things that helped tremendously in this process:

BrickBros Productions: Set design inspiration from their video "Star Wars: Darth Vader's Christmas Special (http://www.bricksinmotion.com/films/view/8008)
FancyPants: Tutorials and he's just awesome in general
BIM Community: A ton of stuff
Brick Flicks: Extremely helpful tips on how to make my brickfilms better.
The Plastic Fist (theplasticfist.wordpress.com): For a lot.
My Family: A ton of stuff.
Everyone else who I might have forgotten

Thanks a ton! Still, need two voice actors & a composer!
-Yummy Burrito Studios http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/user/138604/

Last edited by Spudson (December 4, 2017 (09:39am))

Re: Darth Vader Joins The Unstable Side Production Log

Update: The name is going to be changed to "Darth Vader Joins The Unstable Side" as the video mainly focuses on Darth Vader's emotional vulnerabilities. mini/smile

I like the change in the title. Looking forward to seeing your progress! mini/smile

Thanks! mini/smile (I use these LEGO emojis way to mutch)

This sounds interesting. I'll have to check out your thread for the casting call. I also may be able to help with the music. What exactly are you looking for with the remixes? mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Update: The name of the film will be changed slightly, it will be called; "Darth Vader Joins The Unstable Side (feat.Gold Brick Productions & Brick Block Animations)" mini/bigsmile