Re: Brickfilmer's Guild

Oh great! I don't personally use iTunes but I managed to find a more general RSS feed link from the BFG Podcast's iTunes listing mini/smile

People (like myself) using other "Podcatchers" can subscribe to the Brickfilmer's Guild Podcast via this link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheBrickfil … fgPodcasts

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

June 2017  Brickfilmer's Guild Brickfilms of the Month!!!!!

July 2017 Brickfilmer's Guild Brickfilms of the Month!!!!!

Wow, I hadn't heard of this Xena film.

New podcast with MinilifeTV!!!!   Chris Salaises and Ian Holmquist were awesome guests and we can't wait until the MinilifeTV Movie.

August 2017 Brickfilmer's Guild Brickfilms of the Month!!!!!

New podcast with Forrest Whaley.

September 2017 Brickfilmer's Guild Brickfilms of the Month!!!!

New podcast with Gareth Pugh (spugesdu).

I enjoyed having 2 hours to listen to. I like the sound of what Gareth was getting at near the end about live group conversations.

Penta wrote:

I enjoyed having 2 hours to listen to. I like the sound of what Gareth was getting at near the end about live group conversations.

I have been brain storming about group chat podcast scenarios. I have a few ideas. mini/wink

I recently uploaded my brickfilm - "Think" for the BFG Film Festival, waited a few days, and I'm still not in the Accepted Entries. My studio name is Raytistic. I don't know why my name isn't showing up there, could you explain.

Raytistic wrote:

I recently uploaded my brickfilm - "Think" for the BFG Film Festival, waited a few days, and I'm still not in the Accepted Entries. My studio name is Raytistic. I don't know why my name isn't showing up there, could you explain.

It's there now. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you mini/smile

New podcast with Sean Willets (filmyguy1).

New podcast with Zach Macias. Don't forget to put your best brickfilm of 2017 in the Brickfilmer's Guild Film Festival.

Please check out our new podcasts on the Brickfilmer's Guild with Maxime Marion and Steffen Troeger.   

Voting for 2017 BFG Brickfilmer of the Year and 2017 Brickfilmer's Guild Film Festival Member's Choice ends April 1, 2018.

Any word on when we can expect the awards results?

HERE are the results to the 2017 Brickfilmer's Guild Film Festival. Thank you to all that entered. Sorry for the long delay folks!

August 2018 BFG Brickfilms of the Month. New podcast with Michael Hickox coming soon to BFG Podcasts available to public.