Topic: BRAWL 2017 Results!

http://i.imgur.com/pSEH7eq.png

I was extremely impressed with the quality of films this year! The creativity in all the entries was a great treat. If you haven't already, watch all the entries for BRAWL 2017 here.

The judges for BRAWL 2016 are Nathan Wells, Squash, Regan, AquaMorph, and FunSucker.

The judging process worked as follows, each judge watched every film. After watching, each judge ranked their personal top 10 films. Each of the judge's lists were then run through a system that utilizes instant run-off voting to create a top ten reflective of all the judges. The judges then adjusted the top ten list as a group until they were satisfied with the outcome.

Judges considered the following when watching the films: originality, production value (animation, set design, cinematography, sound, etc.), story, and creative interpretation of the theme. While the parts of the film were considered, the most important quality the judges looked for is how the film works as a whole.

The top three films determined by the judges will each receive a $25 gift card to Brick Warriors store. Thanks to Brick Warriors for generously providing the prizes!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ihwg46.jpg

With that, here are the results:

1st - MaVie: Une Experience (My Life: An Experiment) - Thistof

2nd - Acclimation - Twickabrick

3rd - Intoxication Hallumentaire (Space Sauerkraut) - Aiwha/France & Alex/Iguana/Legoander/Max_LGManiac/Maxou44/Skrins/Stop-Motion Studio HD

4th - LIFE - MBstudio

5th - How To Shower - Sonjira

6th - Abduction on an Exotic Island! - Rioforce

7th - A Drowned Mind - Rsteenoven

8th - One Micro Step - Scorch Bricks

9th -Just a dream - TheClassicSpaceman

10th - Thinking Outside the Brick - brickorbrack

BRAWL 2018, here we come.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Re: BRAWL 2017 Results!

Congrats to all the winners!

http://bricksafe.com/files/Brickcrazy/Misc./gifs/WOO.gif

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Congrats everyone!

That was very fun to do.

I'm glad we got third place, I definitely wasn't expecting that!

A really great year for BRAWL this year. One of the best we've had in years. All the winners were wonderful! Congratulations to you all!

Well, I didn't expect that, thank you for 7th place mini/bigsmile.

Congratulations to all the winners mini/cat

Great job everyone thanks for hosting this contest fun sucker it was great

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

I did not expect to be in the top 10, I'm happy mini/bigsmile  And of course congratulations to the top 3 places mini/smile  mini/wink

All the entries were fantastic! Congrats to the winners!

Austin-Frame5 Studios https://i.imgur.com/6kA5imJ.png

Congrats to all of the winners, and good work to all of the entrants. Overall this year was probably the best year of entries since I've been judging the contest.

Squash wrote:

Congrats to all of the winners, and good work to all of the entrants. Overall this year was probably the best year of entries since I've been judging the contest.

I second this. There was a large amount of discussion about the ordering of all these films which is very unusual and speaks to not only the quality but the quantity of solid films submitted.

As Squash and AquaMorph have said, really great entries this year. I enjoyed watching each film and I look forward to next year!

Congratulations to the winners!
Really impressed with the entries I've seen so far - looking forward to watching the rest.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Congratulations to everyone who managed to enter! I barely made it this year. A huge thanks to everyone who made this contest possible!

Congrats to the winners and good job to everyone!
This year (like the others) it was an awesome challenge. mini/smile

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Congrats to everyone who entered, there were many great entries, and thanks to Fun Sucker and the judges involved for putting on another great contest!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Congrats to everyone who entered!
And thanks to the judges for being so fast! mini/smile

Congratulations to all winners ! mini/wink

Making Motion  Youtube

The entries this year were amazing, congrats to the winners!

Got Brickfilms if you want em'
Youtube Channel | Twitter | Insta

Congrats winners!

Congratulations to all the winners! There were some fantastic entries this year, I really enjoyed watching them! ^~^