Topic: Wonna know how to make walking sounds by your self? Read this post!

I use an iPhone 5 and I use stop motions studios pro to make my films, So what I like to do for a walking sound is tap lightly on the table near the mic when recording. If you have a proper mic I think you could put it flat on your table and do the same thing!
Hope This Helps!

Re: Wonna know how to make walking sounds by your self? Read this post!

I've done that. It works fine for some contexts. If you want more detailed sounds, like footsteps in a forest or on gravel, it's better to record the real sound.

Generally speaking, for simple sounds you can often substitute the real thing with small objects you might already have near you. So before considering recording something, it's worth checking what else could work instead.

I agree with Aiwha. You have to bear in mind that walking with different types of shoes/boots on different surfaces will make different noises, which is why I think you should always try to record the actual sound and failing that make your search specific when looking for any sound effects online mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

I like walking on sand when my minifigure walks outside but indoors I use this method or just record myself "stomping"
and it works great.