Re: Brickfilmer's Guild

This is a great selection - lots of particularly good brickfilms this month.

This is my totally mostly somewhat unbiased opinion.

There's a new BFG podcast with Something's Awry Productions

Don't forget to check out the other blogs for Brickfilming News and Events, Member Studio Tours and More, and Brickfilms of the Month.

Upcoming brickfilming events are also posted on our home page.

The 2016 Brickfilmer's Guild Film Festival has been announced.  The BIM forum for discussion is HERE!

Enter HERE!

October 2016 BFG Brickfilms of the Month!

Looking forward to the 2016 Brickfilmer's Guild Film Festival, my first time, so break me in gently! mini/wink

November 2016 BFG Brickfilms of the Month!

Nominate your choice for 2016 BFG Brickfilmer of the Year HERE!

December 2016 BFG Brickfilms of the month, new Podcast with David Pagano and David Pickett, it's the last month to enter the 2016 BFG Film Festival!

January 2017 BFG Brickfilms of the Month.  Voting has begun for the 2016 BFG Brickfilmer of the Year.  If you are a BFG member, you can vote HERE!

Wrote a short blog on the BFG news and and events blog about the Bricks In Motion documentary Vimeo On Demand release!.  It's HERE!

Hi! New BFG Brickfilms of the Month.

We hope to get the scoring ballots back from judges for the BFG Film Festival this month.  mini/bigsmile

thefourmonkeys wrote:

To submit our videos for BFG Brickfilms of the month, do we have to do anything aside from obviously joining BFG like uploading it onto BiM? Would be good to know mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Lego Figure Productions wrote:
thefourmonkeys wrote:

To submit our videos for BFG Brickfilms of the month, do we have to do anything aside from obviously joining BFG like uploading it onto BiM? Would be good to know mini/smile

If you think you have a video or if you think someone else has a video that should be a "Brickfilm of the Month" you can let us know HERE. Only BFG members are eligible.

Ok thanks, I might try and put forward something for the next brickfilm of the month mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

April 2017 Brickfilms of the Month!

May 2017 Brickfilms of the Month! 

We also recorded a podcast today with BIM Site Admin Seán Willis, Penta!  Looking forward to releasing that podcast very soon.  We had an awesome conversation with him.

BFG Film Festival results will also be released very soon.

New podcast with Seán Willis!!!!  And if you missed it, HERE is the podcast with the results of the 2016 Brickfilmer's Guild Film Festival.

Thanks for having me on!

Really enjoyed the podcast and look forward to future episodes. Would you be able to make an rss feed for the podcast? It would mean people could subscribe to it and always be notified of new episodes. It would also make it easier to listen to on the go. You could also get into the iTunes directory with a little bit more work.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

BoatsAreRockable wrote:

Really enjoyed the podcast and look forward to future episodes. Would you be able to make an rss feed for the podcast? It would mean people could subscribe to it and always be notified of new episodes. It would also make it easier to listen to on the go. You could also get into the iTunes directory with a little bit more work.

Thanks! The podcast is available on iTunes, but it appears that only the last 10 are available there.  If you are interested in the old episodes, you would need to go to the bottom of the podcast blog and hit "previous". I guess you wound need to just download the .mp3 of those old ones to listen on the go.

Edit: I fixed the feed so it shows up to 25 podcasts!  All podcasts are available now on iTunes, etc.

Last edited by thefourmonkeys (May 17, 2017 (11:17am))